Hello' date=' DayZ community!

I think this is my first ever forum post, so be nice! :blush:

I recently found myself a sniper, so I've been sniping in/around Cherno today with my friend, but he's now on a break so I have nobody to loot for me. I don't like to kill people and let their gear go to waste, so I'm looking for somebody that would like some free loot, I dont expect any of it, I just do the killing.

Doesn't matter how experienced/inexperienced you are, but knowledge of Cherno would be a bonus so you can find your way around to loot people.

I tend to hop between servers, generally watching the main sniper towers for a target - I don't shoot unarmed players. I find a server with someone to shoot, hopefully get a kill, tell you what server it is, then you can go and take what you like.

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks and just picked up a sniper and rangefinder so I thought I'd give it a go.

Message me back, or what ever it is you do on a forum if you're interested. :s

[/quote']

check your pm :)

Hello' date=' DayZ community!

I think this is my first ever forum post, so be nice! :blush:

I recently found myself a sniper, so I've been sniping in/around Cherno today with my friend, but he's now on a break so I have nobody to loot for me. I don't like to kill people and let their gear go to waste, so I'm looking for somebody that would like some free loot, I dont expect any of it, I just do the killing.

Doesn't matter how experienced/inexperienced you are, but knowledge of Cherno would be a bonus so you can find your way around to loot people.

I tend to hop between servers, generally watching the main sniper towers for a target - I don't shoot unarmed players. I find a server with someone to shoot, hopefully get a kill, tell you what server it is, then you can go and take what you like.

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks and just picked up a sniper and rangefinder so I thought I'd give it a go.

Message me back, or what ever it is you do on a forum if you're interested. :s

[/quote']

cant find you on steam man..

add me royalnoobtuber

cya :D

You are a Bandit, I'm moving you to the Bandit Forum.

There you will find fellow like minded people.

So you admit to server hopping in order to find targets? Almost as bad as the retards who sit above Stary Sobor in the hills and hop through servers until they find someone in the town to kill, kill him, then continue to hop server.

So what we have here is a server hopping, bandit sniper who is looking for some poor sap to risk his/her life so the OP doesn't have to worry about anything. Seems legit.

So what we have here is a server hopping' date=' bandit sniper who is looking for some poor sap to risk his/her life so the OP doesn't have to worry about anything. Seems legit.

[/quote']

Ok well I may be a 'server hopper' but I didnt know there was anything wrong with that, I dont want to wait on a single server for hours until somebody turns up...

Also, I don't expect anyone to risk their life, I'm killing a guy to get them some free gear and I don't ask for any of it. It's up to them if they want to do it.