chrismgtis

Connection Log? Kicked from server.

I just joined a server and was randomly kicked moments later before ever even having the chance to move or glance around. As this is against the rules, I am looking for a connection log which might show what server I was kicked from.

Is there a log?

In a word no, be aware though there are several variables that could be in play here, the most likely being that your client differs from what that server expects. I had a similar problem ages ago with a beta patch and six updater. I would join our server and it would boot me instantly with "you were kicked"

In a word no' date=' be aware though there are several variables that could be in play here, the most likely being that your client differs from what that server expects. I had a similar problem ages ago with a beta patch and six updater. I would join our server and it would boot me instantly with "you were kicked"

[/quote']

It was a server control kick.

U even dont say what server it was' date=' so how could we help u?

[/quote']

You also lack reading comprehension. What I asked has nothing to do with what server I was on. I am not sure what server I was on. That is the point. Learn to read. That is why I'm looking for a log.

There is no log. If you have no idea what you are logging into you're SOL.

Even if you do it can be not having the same beta client, Ping above server limit or a host of other things.

I'd say try loggin back in but quite obvious you can't do that

Move along.....

There is no log. If you have no idea what you are logging into you're SOL.

Even if you do it can be not having the same beta client' date=' Ping above server limit or a host of other things.

I'd say try loggin back in but quite obvious you can't do that

Move along.....

[/quote']

And even then he has to know what server, so that the admin can look for the log, because the log belongs to the server hoster/admin

And in fairness, I reserve the right to remove people from my server. Yes, kicking to make room for friends/clan/little sister is considered uncool. Yet I damn sure don´t have to keep anybody on my server I don´t want to be there. As mentioned above, that might be due to your ping being overly high (it is a serverside setting that automatically gives your client the GTFO if your connection to the server is substandard). If you randomly clicked quick match in your six launcher, you might have ended up on a AU server being from central europe. Hence that ping really wasn´t great. Stop mocking about and make proper use of the server browser.