8GB DDR3 memory

1TB hd

Minimal system requirements:

Windows XP or newer

Dual Core CPU

256 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 3.0 or better

DirectX 9.0c or newer

9 GB free HDD space

Hey, I'm pretty sure it will run, though the Integrated graphics makes me nervous.

Like Sneak said, don't get arma for just dayz, it's an amazing game, but if you don't immediately love it it won't be worth it.

Not to mention there are plenty of good single player missions and such for arma.

It'll probably run it. Try arma2free off of steam first. I have a laptop with an i5, 6gigs of ram, and hp family integrated graphics (really not a graphics card, just wasted space in the laptop), and I run the game on the lowest settings. It runs great, it's just not very pretty. But if you're playing DayZ for graphics, then somethings wrong with you.

Your integrated graphics card is a HUGE bottleneck, and it'll force you to play on the lowest of settings to even hope to get decent performance.

I have the I5-2310 2.9ghz Sandy Bridge CPU, so just ever so slightly worse than yours, and it runs the game fine. I even have the same RAM, the only difference is I have an awesome graphics card: The Sapphire 7850 OC Edition.

If you had this card on your system, you'd play the game at high settings.

Playing on a laptop with somewhat similar specs,I will say that you should be prepared to turn down many settings and to perform a number of optimizations. However, I have to managed to get my average offline fps in the demo to 20-30, which I'd call acceptable. Bought CO off Steam and am hoping for the best! The core game seems interesting and apparently has tons of mods, so even if I/you hate DayZ, it shouldn't be a waste of money.

Throwing it out there -

If you are planning on buying ArmA II to JUST to play DayZ' date=' save your money. Don't.

[/quote']

I did the exact same thing and dont regret it. DayZ is the most fun game i played in the last few months. And i got Diablo 3 and BF3 Premium.

Oh, and i dont want to attack you, just show that there are different opinions about this.