Cyric (DayZ)

DayZ De-Motivational Posters

I need to ask how you embedded the image in the post. Doesn't work for me.

I think the main problem is it has to point directly to a .jpeg or similar format and has somehow to be supported. Some jpeg's don't work, while sites like photobucket and flickr do seem to work quite fine.

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero
  • Like 1

I think the main problem is it has to point directly to a .jpeg or similar format. Sites like imageshack don't work therefore, I use photobucket but flickr and some other sites should work fine as well.

Yes they do. But you will have to have the direct link. This means that you cant use things like "Imgur.com/picture-with-embedded-codes". You need "Imgur.com/kf365v <- your picture url.

Thought it would be easy to understand =)

I need to ask how you embedded the image in the post. Doesn't work for me.

Had this problem before ... Nobody answered it to me ...so i had to figure it out myself ... this forum only allows embedding images from image sharer like imgur ... make sure to use the %7Boption%7D tag and it should work...i tried imgur in some other threads and it worked

I think the main problem is it has to point directly to a .jpeg or similar format and has somehow to be supported. Some jpeg's don't work, while sites like photobucket and flickr do seem to work quite fine.

Yes they do. But you will have to have the direct link. This means that you cant use things like "Imgur.com/picture-with-embedded-codes". You need "Imgur.com/kf365v <- your picture url.

Thought it would be easy to understand =)

Directions for posting in this thread definitely aren't not in the OP.

most of them are funny , others pushed some buttons I see ; p

"Zombie infection spreads in the world, enslaving billions. This is a comment made by a member on a forum that lives only to slay ther beasts called Infected:

- Yee, ya know it's not any infection, it's that darn whisky that does it! Thats why i only drick fluid-beans!"

3XnfN.jpg

Because we are not actually fighting 'zombies' or infected, but simply drunken peoplee!!! :P

YPhWd.jpg

KGa6k.jpg

If you dont get the Randy Ref. go watch Trailer Park Boys now!

Edited by RayPugh
  • Like 5

Because we are not actually fighting 'zombies' or infected, but simply drunken peoplee!!! :P

Well, we are in eastern europe...

y2siQ.jpg

My deep respect to u, to get used Shining image!

The hacker image is awesome :D

• Like 1