Sign in to follow this  
Malek (DayZ)

Seen any scripted events?

I posted on another thread about this, but someone said its impossible, so I thought I would open this up to see if anyone has seen something similar,

I was walking through cherno by the hospital. It was starting to get dark, as I crept behind the hospital, I noticed two figures on top of the hospital, I dropped down waiting to hear gunshots till I realized they had jumped off. The two figures fell from the roof and hit the ground. I got close and saw that they were in lab coats.

I assume this was a little scripted easter egg of sorts, has anyone else seen anything like this?

Creepy and cool! I hope this is true and rocket adds more of these creepy little secrets and discoveries into the game (like the radio).

Cheers.

Yea it really added to the post apocalyptic feel. Desperation of people in authority, doctors givin up hope. Was really awesome. I didn't even think to check the bodies to see if they had anythin. I just wish I had frapsed it.

But I did read that interview, it's awesome.

Those were doctor zombies. They spawn in hospitals and on the roof. Zombies fall off roofs a lot.

Those were doctor zombies. They spawn in hospitals and on the roof. Zombies fall off roofs a lot.

Kirvins right I'm afraid.

Pissed on that bonfire :(

just do a search for radio in general forums. Someone supposedly found one in green mountain radio station. It spits out various numeric code and some sort of message periodically.

So, how would scripted events work in a open world game like this anyway? Does the script rotate, I mean, do the script start again after an hour, or is it a one time thing on each server?

I doubt that scripted events are easter eggs, because I doubt that there are any... Then again I could be wrong and just trying to throw you off the scent!

this most likely. i've seen those "doctor zombies" before, and i've seen zombies falling off of roofs. so there's your explanation.