DarkSalty

*FIX* to stuck on loading screen!

Surprising enough i was fiddling around with some files trying to get it fixed and i noticed something very odd. Battle eye is NOT installed in both files! So what i did was after many tries and errors managed to figure out which folder and where to put it. You see, battle eye is the last part of the load so that is why you get stuck there. So the fix is easy and simple! All you have to do is go to your Arma 2 folder, and in another window open your Arma 2 operation arrowhead folder. Next find the Battle eye folder in your Arma 2 window. We are going to drag that over into the arma2 folder yet don't put it in just yet. Open the expansions folder in the Arma 2 OA window THEN drag it into that. Sorry this is the best description i can do without pictures or video but i hope it helps. If you need any additional help pm me and i will try and get back to you with a fix. Hope to see you on! :DDDDDD

Oh and another thing, the reason why it freezes like that is because the game is looking for the battle eye folder in Arma 2 OA, that is why this fix will work! It is sorta unknown so please post a reply and help the hundreds of people out there :D

Damn and another thing XD. This works on the receiving files, or anything of that sort. This should fix any thing that you get stuck on loading so good luck!

Bump. Cmon guys, reply if it fixes it for you!

Surprising enough i was fiddling around with some files trying to get it fixed and i noticed something very odd. Battle eye is NOT installed in both files! So what i did was after many tries and errors managed to figure out which folder and where to put it. You see' date=' battle eye is the last part of the load so that is why you get stuck there. So the fix is easy and simple! All you have to do is go to your Arma 2 folder, and in another window open your Arma 2 operation arrowhead folder. Next find the Battle eye folder in your Arma 2 window. We are going to drag that over into the arma2 folder yet don't put it in just yet. Open the expansions folder in the Arma 2 OA window THEN drag it into that. Sorry this is the best description i can do without pictures or video but i hope it helps. If you need any additional help pm me and i will try and get back to you with a fix. Hope to see you on! :DDDDDD

[hr']

Oh and another thing, the reason why it freezes like that is because the game is looking for the battle eye folder in Arma 2 OA, that is why this fix will work! It is sorta unknown so please post a reply and help the hundreds of people out there :D

Damn and another thing XD. This works on the receiving files, or anything of that sort. This should fix any thing that you get stuck on loading so good luck!

Bump. Cmon guys, reply if it fixes it for you!

Dude this worked 100% thank you so much i can finally play!!! Now i have started playing, i seem to be miles away from everything and as soon as i get anywhere i get loads of zombies after me...what am i doing wrong!?

It worked!! though I put the BattlEye in the arma 2 operation arrowhead folder not expansions by accident and that workes too. still thanks man been looking for a fix for a long time :)

There should've been a glowing holy light around my computer when I found this, Arma II has been giving me trouble all day. It took some time just so I could play the normal game, ugh. Thank you for posting this, of course such an annoying problem has an easy fix.

Sadly this still didn't fix it for me. I even tried downloading the latest Battleye .dll file from their website, but I'm still getting the infinite loading screen...

i was also getting stuck on the loding screen and what worked for me was re-installing the battle eye anti-cheat by simply right clicking Arma 2 op Arrow in steam and it worked.

None of those solutions are solving my problem unfortunately.

Well make sure youre doing these things too:

1.logged into steam as an administrator(if bought through steam)

2.i used six updater because it was easier to get dayz to work

3.make sure battle eye is updated and your six launcher is updated too!!!

4.reinstalled the game atleast once if still having issues

5.also, if you are having issues, look up those issues too because i had 4 plus glitches trying to get it to work and i managed to fix 3 from researching and this 4th one i discovered because i thought outside of the box :/

Well make sure youre doing these things too:

1.logged into steam as an administrator(if bought through steam)

2.i used six updater because it was easier to get dayz to work

3.make sure battle eye is updated and your six launcher is updated too!!!

4.reinstalled the game atleast once if still having issues

5.also' date=' if you are having issues, look up those issues too because i had 4 plus glitches trying to get it to work and i managed to fix 3 from researching and this 4th one i discovered because i thought outside of the box :/

[/quote']

all of them i tried 1000x times. nothing work at all

I have ARNA X and there is NO arrowhead folder. Only one for arma/oa

arma/oa=operation arrowhead -.-

could you use your brain please?

Dear steam user. if you install the game OUTSIDE steam, you get an "ARMA II" folder, for both arma and arma expansion, with only 1 Battle eye folder..

Get your facts straight before acting like a DB.

Yea maybe this fix only works for steam users. Anyone that it isn't working for is probably bought the game outside of steam am i correct? If so i'm not exactly sure what the problem is other than to ask where the loading screen is getting stuck on. The beginning, middle or end? Good luck to you guys, i'm trying my best to fix it but non steam users i might not be able to fix

arma/oa=operation arrowhead -.-

could you use your brain please?

Idiot failed. Read the post above. *facepalm*

This is fix solves an entirely separate problem. There are two infinite loading screen problems, one of which was brought on by the patch. This one fixes the problem where BattlEye isn't detected while joining a server, and if you ever joined a server without solving this early on it was probably because BattlEye was turned off to that server.

Doesnt work.

I already have a besetup file in both folders. So copied the file across anyway and still not working.

Im using steam

Hm well i did everything trying to fix it, verified the cache files thingy, i updated launcher and stuff. Ran steam as an administrator but then i fixed it by moving the file. I wonder why it works for like 50% of people who try it. Please if anyone has feedback on what they did and if it works. Could help me find a trend and fix it later today :P

i checked my files i alrdy had battle eye in there i gotinto 1 room i think its just the masses trying to get in servers causiing the problem i wasable to join 1 as i said and then after that i keep getting stuck on build char.