sturmfalkerda

Another "oops I think I have picked up a hacked item" thread

About a week ago looking back I just realised.. does a AK47 REALLY SPAWN outside of the belota air tower with a couple mags of ammo and some chemlights..??

and IS THERE A SHOTGUN THAT SPAWNS ON THE ROOF ON TOP OF ALL THIS..??

I gave the shotgun to my friend, I was thinking it was a real item spawn, I still have it right now out of ammo, what should I do? just assume and drop it? and if I do get banned.. can I simply contact an admin and get my char data reset..??

Thanks..

Sturm....

About a week ago looking back I just realised.. does a AK47 REALLY SPAWN outside of the belota air tower with a couple mags of ammo and some chemlights..??

and IS THERE A SHOTGUN THAT SPAWNS ON THE ROOF ON TOP OF ALL THIS..??

I gave the shotgun to my friend' date=' I was thinking it was a real item spawn, I still have it right now out of ammo, what should I do? just assume and drop it? and if I do get banned.. can I simply contact an admin and get my char data reset..??

Thanks..

Sturm....

[/quote']

I'm not really sure what you're asking here so I'll try to answer what you might have been asking. Firstly, if you didn't spawn it it's not a crime, yet. Secondly, if you're aware there are other threads and they all given the same answers why would you assume you'll be given a different one?

??

goto dayz wiki and figure it out.

are you talking about the m1014? cuz that does spawn at military buildings

kinda need more info. I don't believe there is a direct AK47 in game. AK 74, AKM and 1 other i forgot.

There is maybe 3 shotguns also counting winchester...

Remington(flashlight),M1104 or some such and winny^.

Could always check the DayZ wiki.

http://dayzwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Weapons

??

goto dayz wiki and figure it out.

are you talking about the m1014? cuz that does spawn at military buildings

That makes no sense, IT SPAWNED OUTSIDE, I have played Arma 2 OA for a LOOOONNNGGG time and Dayz for a couple of months, I KNOOW AK47s spawn, but I dont think they spawn outside, and the m1014 DID spawn on the roof so I would ASSUME thats legit... I just have never seen one from that tower before....

I also know that most spawn scripts except a couple of ones with setable levels dont let you place spawned items on elevated terrain......

That makes no sense' date=' IT SPAWNED OUTSIDE, I have played Arma 2 OA for a LOOOONNNGGG time and Dayz for a couple of months, I KNOOW AK47s spawn, but I dont think they spawn outside, and the m1014 DID spawn on the roof so I would ASSUME thats legit... I just have never seen one from that tower before....

I also know that most spawn scripts except a couple of ones with setable levels dont let you place spawned items on elevated terrain......

[/quote']

Maybe a character dropped it out there? Dunno why they would do that, but just because it's there doesn't mean that it spawned there.

Also, there aren't any 47s in DayZ. Only 74s.

The AKM is basically an AK47. It's just the 'modern' version of the same weapon.

And yeah, I wouldn't be worried, especially if those weapons already exist in the game. If you come across an AA-12 that would be a different story.