imagelesskjc

Favorite weapon for getting Survivor's jimmies in a rustle.

We all know that the CZ is by far one of the best choices, but I have gotten tired of just how easy it is to stalk and eliminate those that have beans (Survivors). In the past week I've switched to the crossbow, and albeit a pain the arse at first, I've grown accustomed to it and now prefer it, just as long as I have a decent sidearm.

Its especially useful at night where muzzle flash might be seen from hundreds of meters away. I can usually pick off one or two survivors at about 80 yards without being noticed if I aim/time my shots correctly. Not only that, its so damn satisfying claiming their beans and taking a bolt out of their heads.

Does any of my other fellow bandits have a weapon of choice other than the CZ?

If I was to die to a crossbow I would rage so much. I pity those you kill you evil being. Though I guess my love for the Markov is just as bad. I especially love doing it whenever I re spawn and just tear through the coastal hotspots.

DMR wins handsown.

M16A4 (or is it A2?) with ACOG is a nice choice aswell.

Currently have an M24 which is nice but I can't use my NVGs with it so I'm a bit disappointed. I stay away from close quarters weapons as every time I've gotten into a close quarter fight it's a lagfest. I fill them with a clip, they turn round and shoot me once, we both fall over and die, not very fun. Rather sit back and choose my shots.

DMR is a nice choice.

I like the simplicity of the makarov. Nothing better than just putting one in a guys dome with a shitty starter weapon.

The makarov is pretty decent, and ammo is plentiful which is a plus. But if I ever find a revolver I always pick that up. Since I've been trying to stick to the crossbow I need something to kill zeds with, the crossbow has too slow of a reload to kill a swarming horde. At least with the revolver it has more than enough stopping power to eliminate zeds with one body shot, which saves me time by not having to aim for the head.

I've also noticed that Survivors tend to not shoot me right away if I have a makarov equipped. As they ask me if I'm "friendly" or not, I can get closer for a well place shot. Fools. I'm nobody's friend in this world.

Any silenced weapon for maximum Jimmie rustleage, they never know what hit them till it's too late. Especially fun if there's more than one and they try to figure out where you/the shots came from. They never do, at least not until it's too late...

M16A1, Mainly for the well controlled burst fire it provides, but also because of the nice open sights. If you pick your timing right you can fire a burst and hit more than one survivor at a time, decreasing your chances of exposure. Also it's not too loud.

The Winchester, its stupidly quite, ammo is very plentiful and comes in stacks of 15. Oh, and did I mention that its a one hit kill weapon?

The Lee Enfield. I know, I know, everytime I shoot I agro all the zombies within a mile radius but there's something so satisfying about how it aims and the explosion-like sound it makes. Love me some some Boomstick time.

The Winchester' date=' its stupidly quite, ammo is very plentiful and comes in stacks of 15. Oh, and did I mention that its a one hit kill weapon?

[/quote']

This. I like to kill up close.

The other benefit it firing a winchester at a survivor within 80m or so and killing him, will causes his buddy/buddies to be utterly convinced they're being shot at by a sniper. It's kind of funny really.

The winchester.

Easy to find, quite, ammo everywhere, slugs for sniping and pellets for everything else.

If you look at general utility its the best weapon in the game imo.

I've always loved my M4A3 CCO, yeah, it's kinda loud but the ammo isn't -too- hard to find, and the range is pretty good, stopping power too. Gotta' love the accuracy; every single shot I've fired at a player with that thing so far has been a headshot.

I'm in the boat with the Makarov fans.

A bandit's best tool is typically stealth, not firepower. If you get the drop on someone, the Makarov is sufficiently effective at close range. Besides, there's so much ammo for it everywhere you'll probably never run out.

Im with skippy..

..But <3 the m4a3 because i feel like a badass with my tactical flashlight.

YEA.

FLASHLIGHT.

...Ofcourse i never use it for fear of being spotted but still.. YEA. FLASHLIGHT BITCHES.

M107

It's like lightning fucking you in the arse.

It's nice to see someone else showing the crossbow some love. Although I do not play a bandit, I have found the crossbow to be quite nice when it comes to disposing of those I'm not too sure about.

I was using the M4A1 for awhile, that actually seemed pretty decent at close/medium ranges...I've found a DMR now so i've switched to that, although i'm trying to avoid survivors atm.

Winny used to be my weapon of choice, but the new update means that I am using the CZ exclusively for PvP.

Crossbow looks like it would be fun to use.. Me, I prefer going up behind my prey, and unloading onto them with my 1911. Other than that I would say the Winchester would be my second choice for killing.

Enfield thusfar :)

The one time I shot a survivor with a Makarov when he had an M16A2 was fun also :D He didn't know where the shots were coming from when I was 15-20m away :P