Spartan114

Hacker with Satchel Charges on US 136

This happened around 9:20 P.M (ish). I'm in New Zealand, so the timezone is +12 GMT.

Me and two of my friends had found a GAZ, and had looted some NVG's and L85's, and we were stoked. We were driving back to camp with all the loot, through Petrovka, out in the ass end of nowhere. In chat, we saw people dieing, including the Admin, Clinton, and his clan/group. We thought that some crazy stuff was happening in Cherno or something. When suddenly, our entire weeks work went up in a huge fireball. A satchel charge.

My two buddies died instantly. I got up, somehow with no broken legs, and ran to cover. I heard someone taunting me. Saying, "Awwww, you need help?" I aborted in terror. As I came into the lobby, there were people in the midst of respawning. I grabbed one's attention and asked him how he died. Satchel charges in Vybor, he said. Some one was taunting him, took a whole M16 mag to the chest, and then his group of three was killed. Leveled the entire town. I knew then this was no coincidence. I didn't see the name of the guy who killed us, but almost everyone was dead other than 'Dan', 'Beef', and the Admin. I hope something can be done, we loved our M107s.

I hope something can be done' date=' we loved our M107s.

[/quote']

Stuff's gone. When strange things happen log out and change server. If you are a cool brony you also take screenshots and post it here with name information.

you exploited by hitting abort... and satchel charges are in game.

I don't think you read my post. Sure, it was bad I aborted. I accept that. But everyone being hit at the same time, by satchel charges? Vybor being leveled by a good 5 charges? That's not legit.

Ban Spartan for exploiting Abort. Thats the only proof of cheating here I see.

..... You're obviously not reading my posts' date=' are you? Everyone. Died. And that's the first time I've aborted under fire in a very, very long time. Dude, It was scary. I know I did something bad. But goddammit, look at the rest of the post.

Ask anyone else in the server at the time.

[hr']

I hope something can be done' date=' we loved our M107s.

[/quote']

Stuff's gone. When strange things happen log out and change server. If you are a cool brony you also take screenshots and post it here with name information.

Yeah. The stuff can be gotten again, I just don't want this to happen again.

you exploited by hitting abort... and satchel charges are in game.

So if a server is being hacked and the hacker is chain killing people you won't abort out because you don't want to lose your equipment to a hacker? I'll take that a bet' date=' but i'm sure you would. I smell a troll, reported.

On your wonderful time you've spent on the forum you've got two posts, both of them trolling. So.... reported, too!

Seriously... we know schools out, that's a given.. but do you guys seriously have nothing better to do except put this bullshit up on the forums?

Hay man, I'm from NZ too and the same EXACT thing happened to me and my clan as well on Seattle 96, here's our thread, and there are many others like it tonight.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=31190&pid=272640

If you are a cool brony you also take screenshots and post it here with name information.

I tried to screenshot but all it did was screenshot the background and not the game (I launch through Six Launcher and not steam so no steam screenshots :()

Spartan did the right thing by aborting.

I can confirm that it was Dan. He was teleporting to every group and person on the server and had a ghillie suit with a silenced mp5. He killed most people with satchel charges and killed the others by running around them taunting them and shooting them (He had god mode). After my group of three died I was playing in Elektro when satchel charges started going off everywhere and I survived in the woods. I then went into Elektro right after I saw Dan disconnect (After killing every single person on the server) and I was the only person on the server and as I entered everything was being nuked and Elektro was leveled.

All the buildings were in ruins and it killed me again instantly.