tagg

Kicked from server, and password added

Server = multiplay :: - UK (v1.7.1.5) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON] please do not play testing only

time = 12.49 AM Pacific (around 8 AM server)

Screenshot = http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/918982608605754571/12C718185D74D49C4159187FFF75C3E6F94E09E0/

Player ID = 34391046

Issue= My friend and I had been playing on the server

multiplay :: - UK (v1.7.1.5) [REGULAR|3DP:ON|CH:ON]

for a day and a half now. We had been working our way away from Elektro and had gotten in and around the area of Dolina and had placed a tent with several valueable things in the tent (car parts, medical supplies, ammo etc.) and had started out north of the town.

All of a sudden a player name 'Midge' joined, and after a few moments out of the blue... both my friend and I see the 'You have been kicked' message pop up. SO thinking maybe it was a bug or a ping spike kick... we tried rejoining... it worked, and we turned to head back and gather up the tent and as many supplies as we could carry.... hardly moved before another ' You have been kicked' showed up...

This repeated several times until the server closed.... and started back up with the name above (and the added 'please do not play, testing only') ..... with a password required to log in.

We had all our valuables in there and Midge kicked EVERYONE but himself out repeatedly without any sort of warning at all... and is now in there by himself... alone... which (after browsing the forums... is entirely against the rules)

SO... is there a way to get our tent and supplies back? and... can something be done about Midge? x-x or.... can the password be removed.... or ... set up a temp password and let us know it long enough to get our supplies out?

(my buddies ID is 34390342)

Thanks in Advanced.......

Tagg

Taggme

(^me)

Desperado

(^friend)

I also have been playing on this server and have very good items and now cant get on the server also, somthing needs to be done about this! :@

If he's breaking the server-hosting rules and gets blacklisted for it, then you're still going to lose your tent ;(

but at least the scumbag gets blacklisted...

versus getting away with it Scott Free