ShadowWalker

Admin Abuse US35 banned for ghosting

I didn't miss the point of the thread it is obviously to trash talk the maxusmc guy. hey you don't like him we get, start another thread about it in a week or so.

I'm siding with the admins here.

Why? Because I've had dealings with this idiot Nasir.

Oh and when he says "Ghosting" he means DC'ing.

They disconnected during a firefight like pussies. That's what he means.

That is a real intelligent way to voice your opinion. I side with X person because I don't like Y person. What the fuck is this' date=' preschool?

[hr']

Also you must be half retarded not to read the thread to realize we DIED upon logging in, so no one fucking disconnected. Man some people just cant fucking comprehend a thread when its presented to you in full color.

lol. nasir why are you so mad. just go play on your own server. there is no need to post evidence on the forums' date=' do the police put the evidence they find in the newspaper? no they show it in court, where it fucking matters lol.

[/quote']

Well i mean he (max) is kinda saying that we're exploiters, and that nasir condones exploiting, which would ruin our servers rep, so i mean, if he were to be upset, its understandable tbh.

You just admitted to being biased in this situation, so who really cares what you think?

Meh. You two are acting like one would expect guilty people would. Insulting...etc.

Bravo to the banning admin. Give me their guid's I will ban them too.

Don't know why you don't just show the logs, sounds like you got nothing to lose, right? Don't be a toss bag and say its about your pride, integrity or to follow "rules". Finish this flame war and just show the logs, because you have nothing to hide. I love you all.

I love human nature. group mentality, come hell or high-water. take sides, regardless of any facts actually being presented, and stick to that side. Nobody who wasn't there knows shit. but hey, don't let that stop you from picking which bowl of cheerios to piss in.

I as a 3rd party observer, could give two shits about seeing proof, because A. I don't give a fuck. I'm not scouring the internet looking to be part of a soap opera, as my estrogen levels are normal for a man. B. I don't have any power to act on information presented to me as its not my fucking job.

You bitches not involved should just grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Meh. You two are acting like one would expect guilty people would. Insulting...etc.

Bravo to the banning admin. Give me their guid's I will ban them too.

Hope a dayz mod sees that your recklessly banning people that you dont like bro.