Elaztikman

Admin abuse on Atlanta 94

I was playing on a server and my friend 'Hastefeet' and I joined another clan on the server that belonged to the admin and his group. We joined to act as a mole for our own rival clan. We successfully steal their loot and vehicles from their camp when suddenly without warning the admin Spoonfed resets the server claiming 'sorry for the hickup, gg guys, now we know to be more careful with the stream!' so he clearly had intention of resetting the server to get his equipment back. We lose the bus and atv, half of us die because we lost connection while driving vehicles, and lost the loot that we stole fair and square. When it comes to war, there are no rules and this admin abused his powers.

Server: DayZ Zombie RPG - Atlanta 94 (v1.7.1.5) dayzmod.com - Hosted by CGUnited

Time of incident: ~11:00pm (EST)

(sorry if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum)

I was playing on a server and my friend 'Hastefeet' and I joined another clan on the server that belonged to the admin and his group. We joined to act as a mole for our own rival clan. We successfully steal their loot and vehicles from their camp when suddenly without warning the admin Spoonfed resets the server claiming 'sorry for the hickup' date=' gg guys, now we know to be more careful with the stream!' so he clearly had intention of resetting the server to get his equipment back. We lose the bus and atv, half of us die because we lost connection while driving vehicles, and lost the loot that we stole fair and square. When it comes to war, there are no rules and this admin abused his powers.

Server: DayZ Zombie RPG - Atlanta 94 (v1.7.1.5) dayzmod.com - Hosted by CGUnited

Time of incident: ~11:00pm (EST)

(sorry if I posted this in the wrong sub-forum)

[/quote']

I was part of elaztikman's group, and was on the stolen bus when the server "hiccupped". There was no hiccup. The admin specifically turned off the server in an attempt to reset the save on the bus that we had stolen. This is a clear abuse of admin powers when he was clearly outsmarted and completely raided.

And before you say that 'admins cannot roll back servers' I know he does it because when I was in vent with them we were shot by some people driving in the car I heard one of his clan members say 'do you want to reset the server? maybe they didn't save the car'

It was not a rollback.

What happend was this. The admin's clan was robbed by myself, elaztikman, and our clan. When the bus was discovered missing, they purposefully reset the server in an attempt to reset their own save, a -clear- abuse of admin powers.

Yeah I was part of what happened, pretty much Spoonfed (the admin) got mad because we took advantage of his stupidity and decided to rage hard.

Basically he abused his powers, was pretty messed up.

So you watched a clans livestream to find their camp and then robbed it once they made the mistake of showing it?

There is nothing wrong with them doing what they did lol as much as you might not approve Tandwan. The admin was a fault here.

So did they ban you? Doesn't seem like it...

Go find their base again, eavesdropping or searching for it w/e...

Record your raid, and your escape. Make sure you save the vehicle...

Server gets reset again? You know have proof, present said proof on forum...

Because right now all we have is hear say.

it was a hiccup and once i read this thread it gave me great joy to hear that all our hard work was lost to 3 noobs who constantly die the only thing you guys can do is watch a stream congratz "clap clap clap" maybe one day you can actually quit suckling the teet and be real bandits

We didn't die any where near how much you guys did. And stop calling it a hiccup, it was not.

lol we saw you guys died once every minute, it was a hiccup however crying over this in the forum god damn scary bandits are scary i feel so scared oh please when we where together you two shot at a car had the advantage close enough to get headshots they had enough time to stop get out point and kill you no harm to them or the vihicle lol not like they even got anything from your bodies coyote packs and ak's so please scary bandits come try that again sometime

Stop saying hiccup and actually go into some detail about what this problem was. You're digging a hole right now, because it looks like you got rinsed and have fabricated a painfully thinly veiled excuse to restart the server.

Complaining on a forum because someone restarted the server.

Wait for the band wagon, it's already here.

What annoys me is that the guys complaining have zero posts and are not here for anything else but to troll and cause shit for people, when dayz gets boring for them (because it will) this mod will be better without you.. aww butthurt?

I'm pretty sure the OP is here 'complaining' because the admin is allegedly abusing his privileges and ruining his fun. Of course DayZ is going to get old quick if every time you achieve some kind of in game milestone you're fucked with by the powers that be. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you've said, but I hardly think you can reasonably take a post-elitist view of people signing up to the DayZ website to register their complaints about DayZ servers in the DayZ Server subforum.

Complaining on a forum because someone restarted the server.

Wait for the band wagon' date=' it's already here.

What annoys me is that the guys complaining have zero posts and are not here for anything else but to troll and cause shit for people, when dayz gets boring for them (because it will) this mod will be better without you.. aww butthurt?

[/quote']

I haven't had enough time to post, been to busy stealing server admin's crap and having it reset to post on a forum

What bugs me is we had their bus and had a gunfight with some people who passed by in a van (and killed every single one of them) and then after the reset the bus was gone and the van that was never saved was still there