Sign in to follow this  
desperado558@live.com

Lighting issues

So I have an issue that I cannot find a thread on already. When I look up towards the sky(even away from the sun, or even if its just the edge of the sky in my view), or I look at almost any surface that isn't the ground itself and the sun is shining on it, my screen becomes extremely dim. When I look at the ground and the sun is not shining on it, the screen becomes more normally bright(such as when indoors).

This is causing me many issues as it makes attempting to spot possible enemies and zombies in the distance out doors extremely difficult, to almost impossible. My friend does not have this issue. His screen does dim/brighten depending on what he sees as I described above, but its not even close to as drastic as what I get. The server I was just on is around 3pm server time, and facing away from the sun and looking above the horizon just slightly I am presented with my screen dimming down to the point that i can barely make out what is a few feet in front of me.

This can be so severe as to dim my screen down because a sun shaft through a window is shining on the barrel of a gun in my sights even. Its simply unplayable and I would like to know what graphics setting if there is one that i can adjust to fix this. I generally play at the standard 'High' Settings with shadows turned down to normal, but I've tried turning it to very low, and to absolute max settings and the problem persists.

Any help would be appreciated. <3