Sign in to follow this  
modernturk

New series with my girl.

I got a fairly new gaming channel and i just started a new series playing dayz with my girl...we take turns everytime we die..till one day we can purchase another computer to play co-op..check us out and lets us know what you think.we only have two parts for now and 1-2 parts a day but if people support us will make more parts a day.TY

Part 1:

Part 2:

P.s:We also try to buddy with someone to team up and survive..we would love to have a lil help.

uploaded part 3 and 4 if anyone would like to watch it.its my turn now since my girl died haha..If you guys can help on anything let me know im still fairly new at dayz..and if you have time let me know how i can improve on the videos.

part 3:

part 4:

Ps:this will be my first and last bump,i dont want to spam with this..thanks for anyone that watched.

Nice videos ... it definitely shows why some developers (Like Valve for example) spend a huge amount of time teaching new players how to play the game, so that they won't become frustrated and abandon it too early.

There are a lot of things in ARMA and Dayz that are not quite so obvious to new players that simply jump in the game.

I've commented on your Youtube videos about how to walk and about the right click and inventory, hope it helps..

I believe this is the tutorial video I was talking about in the Youtube comments :

Nice videos ... it definitely shows why some developers (Like Valve for example) spend a huge amount of time teaching new players how to play the game' date=' so that they won't become frustrated and abandon it too early.

There are a lot of things in ARMA and Dayz that are not quite so obvious to new players that simply jump in the game.

I've commented on your Youtube videos about how to walk and about the right click and inventory, hope it helps..

I believe this is the tutorial video I was talking about in the Youtube comments :

[/quote']Thanks, I talked about you when I record again,the bad thing was,that i forgot your name,so ill put it in an annotation for helping,ill put the one you have here in the forums.

That's quite all right, no need to thank me. I'd actually feel better if you don't even post my username/nick in the annotations.

I'm just glad to help and didn't to it for credits or fame. For me, as a programmer (but mostly software, not games), it's always interesting to see how people think and experience an application or a game for the first time or if they have little experience with that genre of game and your videos were really nice from that perspective.