gen.jax@gmail.com

Dallas 48 [TOP- BR] Admin Abuse

Newbyme' pid='277388' dateline='1341808097']

This video is not any evidence in your favor!

You did not use hack' date=' but the other members were shooting with AS50 in an impressive speed, like a M4A1!

Tell me about the player who was killed, and five minutes were already in place with the same SUIT GUILE and AS50?

You talked about the camp they found by chance, but because it recorded?

I keep talking! I will continue to ban players who use hack and unwillingness to use the server.

Staff tell me! I am one month playing and there was never anything like that.

Now that I banish you, appears several charges!

[/quote']

You're an idiot.

After watching that video, there was no hacking/cheating. What there was, however, was what OP originally claimed. You and your buddies using dirty cheapass tactics, like d/c'ing during fights, and you constantly restarting server, and in the end kicking them and banning them for looting your camp.

It's a part of the game, you're a poor admin, and I hope your server gets revoked, because it's admins like yourself that have ruined some of my favourite servers.

If you guys want a fast server and decent admins plus a stable population you can join US133

Don't want to say this but...

Yep, BRs being BRs...

Also their server should be blacklisted and them the admin's group banned for disconnecting in a firefight.

• Like 1

Curious to see what actually happens with this.

• Like 1

Also related as further proof. We posted a complaint earlier

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30871

In this video we ran into their convoy. Watch this video and skip to 1:49 and you can clearly see at least two of them DCed after their other dudes got killed.

As you can see they restarted the server after that happened.

Bunch of pussies! I was the bus drive BTW lol :D

• Like 2

can we get any mods to come in on this? multiple instances of them abusing admin to their advantage. all players are held by the same standard.

• Like 1

yea, and its very obvious that they were duping tents aswell. with at least 20 or more. and restarting then kicking them and using their powers to give themselves an advantage over the rest of the playerbase much like hackers do, i think they should recieve the same punishment.

Edited by Nifty
  • Like 4

I, too, am curious if anything will done about this. Admins need to be held accountable for their actions.

My clan and I run a server and we have a very strict policy against this kind of garbage. None of us alt+f4 during pvp confrontations under any circumstances and so far we have only died a few times when we could have simply alt + F4'd out. (hint: it's called outplaying/outshooting your opponents, not taking advantage of a skill-less and pure-cheese tactic) Despite the vast majority of our confrontations ending up in our enemies alt + F4ing out, we stick to our guns. (pun intended)

I cannot wait until they implement a fix for this horseshit.

Simply put: If you can't handle losing everything you have in a "full loot pvp game" then please, get the fuck out, this game is clearly not for you.

• Like 1

i too would like to see something be done about this admin server abuse, but recently it seems like more admins are abusing servers and no punishments are being dealt, therefore ruining the game and making it harder to enjoy, its almost as bad as players hacking and i've even seen some "dayz community support" members actually stick up for server abusing admins, this is just sad...

edit: i would even like to point out that the OP has proof about this abuse, so please blacklist this losers server

Edited by SteveRhode

its simple really, the devs just dont care much for it as this is an alpha their just working on making it work and fixing bugs and not do much about all these abusing admins. They can worry about that when the games finished.

true, but even during alpha testing these types of admins can still detract players and ruin the game

Is this server even online? I have not seen it available in days, and I have a tent there I want to empty out and move elsewhere, given all the drama.

• Like 1