Sign in to follow this  
DayZYOLO

Need a Youtube DayZ Partner

Need a partner who also does youtube, i've got around ~400 subs and avg 400 views per video, i'm trying to go for Partnership but i need someone to group up with, if you'd like to send me a friend request on skype! : Xhybridxx

(I'd prefer if you are experienced at DayZ)

hello i would gladly join you in your vids although i do not record myself (i am on a laptop good gaining laptop but not enough space to do recordings) i am a semi-serious player and have a decent load-out atm please send me a pm or contact me on steam if you would like to play with me http://steamcommunity.com/id/RuhRohRerrorists/

Sounds pretty cool. I’d like to meet up with you sometime, and would totally be willing to be in your recordings. I’m 16 Y/O and have a Mic, Steam, TeamSpeak, exc… I have a decent amount of experience in Day Z thus far, but I’ve mostly played solo. Meeting a friendly face would be nice. Add me on steam if you’d like to talk: “inkidda” It would likely show up as “[R] Dr.Lyme” though.

Would be happy to help out. Got a mic and some spare time lemme know.

Steam:Jameskai

Dude I would love to. Even just being part of your team could be fun. I personally don't record but I have a mic and vent and TS. I watch YouTube gamers all the time so I know how fun it could be. Yogscast and creatures