tced

[Investigating] US 327 Admin Abuse... sshots included

This is to report server US 327, attempted to join the server several times, only 2 players were on, names in sshots, one had "Admin" tags, was kick every time I tried to join, sometimes I would get past the sever file download, sometimes before I could even get to the lobby, manage to take the sshots below, had to be quick. Not sure what was going on, but my friends also tried to join & got the same kick treatment, apparently they were kicking anyone who tried to join.

browser/server view..

th_arma2oa2012-07-0715-00-07-24.png

lobby view, player names & who was the Admin..

th_arma2oa2012-07-0715-00-39-97.png

message received half second later..

th_arma2oa2012-07-0715-00-43-92.png

again, I tried multiple times & so did my friends, no one could get on.

wow, I never noticed what the ingame message said, I was to busy trying to take a sshot, not sure who these guys are, but they apparently have no regard for the DayZ server rules & how they must be managed.

I have video of this if it's required, will try and upload asap.

edit: well since so many others have confirmed & no doubt staff can do the same, I'll leave the upload unless it's requested.

I think that little announcement at the bottom left is alone enough to have action be taken against them.

Don't mean to hop on this, but I seen the same message when I joined and thought it was funny. I joined the server to see if they would really do that just so I could report admin abuse. Found out they kick everyone anyway.

iD35VX7058NGU.bmp

Wouldn't it be easier for them to just lock their server? Haha....

Yes theres actually another forum thread already about us 327 and their kicking everyone non clan members I'll link that and I'll link my youtube video evidence again Here's the other thread

http://www.dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=30110 and here's the youtube evidence I already posted in the last one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZIDXlZcz...e=youtu.be no admin or devteam member has addressed anything about this server yet so maybe since this thread has less raging and arguing it will be taken care of sooner

actually i saw a mod lock and apparently send the message to the devs but he seemed to be inferring they won't even look at it.

soo... methinks devs need to have a crackdown soon.

I can confirm this server is kicking players on join and will be looked into by me today.

The server will autoshutdown with vilayer if you try to lock it, that's why they are keeping it open, I'm sure vilayer or the devs will sort this soon enough