DaPessimist

Daytime servers are always overloaded.

Servers. Set your own up guys if you're area is lacking in daylight servers.

It's not rocket science. I thought US had cheap hosting and lots of servers?

Why can't people get their head around the fact that because of this' date=' some people will [b']ALWAYS be stuck playing at night.

The same way you get your head around the fact some people PREFER playing at night. And don't see 'this' as a problem in the slightest.

I have no problem with playing at night sometimes' date=' but I'm missing 90% of the game by being forced to [b']always play at night.

You forget, you missing out, that's just your opinion. Other people see it as 90% more fun and enjoyable and tense at night. You're missing what we are enjoying. It's okay, not everyone is the same.

Oh, and apologies for talking. I have two days (saturday and sunday) that allow me to play during the daytime, I choose not to do this though and go for a reverse server or play something else until it late at night when the servers are emptier.

I just tend to find a lot more cod pistol rushing bandits when the sun is up and the servers are packed. It's probably just me though.

So are we still using the 'servers overloaded' excuse for crying about night time play? Cause I'm having no problems finding low ping, populated servers both dark and light, any time of day. If anything I think players should be restricted to local servers to prevent hopping and causing massive lag. Thank God this mod isn't a commercial release cause all the magic would be sucked out in a month due to whiney players.

So are we still using the 'servers overloaded' excuse for crying about night time play? Cause I'm having no problems finding low ping' date=' populated servers both dark and light, any time of day. If anything I think players should be restricted to local servers to prevent hopping and causing massive lag. Thank God this mod isn't a commercial release cause all the magic would be sucked out in a month due to whiney players.

[/quote']

When this thread was made, there were about half as many servers, and none of them were running inverse time schedules. It is much easier now to find a daytime or nightime server at any time of the day.