Sign in to follow this  
Npresta505

An Update No One Asked For Broke PC

A big portion of this games community comes from modded PC servers, yet when you created this new update for a map no one asked for (and basically already existed via a mod created map) you broke all of those modded servers regardless of map. Those servers exist because a lot of the potential DayZ has was never created by the main developers. So therefore the community that loved this game since it was first released in ALPA stage so many years ago added all this content out of their spare time. I have played DayZ since it was available on steam from the VERY beginning before we even added the most basic of vehicles, fishing, and i cannot recall how many other countless add-ons in vanilla. But this recent update takes the damn cake. You broke the game for a portion of the population to cash in on a mod that the portion you broke the game for created...the non Vanilla community.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Npresta505 said:

But this recent update takes the damn cake. You broke the game for a portion of the population to cash in on a mod that the portion you broke the game for created...the non Vanilla community.

Don't expect a productive answer here. I tried it too and they only addressed the unimportant aspects of the question. 😉 

Nope as stated in my first post I have played the game since launch basically. This isn't just a mod breaking issue. They broke the game for a big portion of the population.