Sign in to follow this  
goldengears

This mod is better NOW then ever before

One observation that I've made is that zombies don't respawn if you don't kill any. I think there's a static amount for a certain area so you can sneak in, grab what you want and leg it out without killing a single zombie, you're grand.

Does this mod attract a disproportionate number of the socially challenged or is it just my imagination?

It's not your imagination.

I like the fact there is swarms of zeds now, I prefer a big challenge between AI and Players to where I have to watch my every damn move in this apocalyptic mayhem, whether I can trust my teammates to be quiet or not is my call.

After stealing a UAZ From a forest from Dallas 4 the five man party proceeds with low fuel through a town' date=' upon exiting said down and driving up hill we spot a survivor running from 10 Zeds with a CZ 550 and proceed to mow down the zombies with our weapons slowly finishing them all off before our bandit helper from the UAZ asks a question: "Do we shoot him or help him?" And since no one answered him within the next five seconds, he shot him and looted the corpse.

I for one welcome our new zombie overlords.

[/quote']

Indeed, at least the zombies get along.

No... it's getting worse as more people join. I'm thinking I'll go to bed right after work and wake up early to play the game rather than stay up late to play the game and go to work in the morning.