just a short rage thread, 4times today at the airfield ive killed people with really good loot on them, sneak up and unload 5 shots in their back/head.

yet everytime they apparently have been training how to quickly dc.. everytime they have just pulled the plug! seriously when you die suck it up.

end of rant thats all

everyone does it i'm pretty sure just imagine that we are in a sci-fi type zombie apocalypse where everyone can teleport to a different realm/plane thing...

everyone does it i'm pretty sure just imagine that we are in a sci-fi type zombie apocalypse where everyone can teleport to a different realm/plane thing...

I don't do it and never will, also don't server hop.

What's the point of playing a game if you are just going to cheat?

We all hate it.

We all would love to get rid of it.

Until it does, can we just not complain about it?

I never do it and I hate seeing it, especially the low's that move to another server and change position then come back to the server you were on..

No use complaining about it though, remember the game is still in Alpha :)

Shut up

Sure doesn't seem like anyone in this thread dc's.

Shut up

Sure doesn't seem like anyone in this thread dc's.

Ltslugg does apparently.

Yea server hopping to get behind someone or dc-ing after being killed is lame. Those doing it should be drug outside n beating to death or a least a bloody pulp

Well if it makes you feel any better I was stuck in a firehouse in Electro last night for about 20 minutes with zombies camping the stairs below and an asshole with a Lee Enfield trying to hit me from a distance, and after getting shot twice, bandaging myself, and running like hell out of there I did not disconnect even though my friend told me to.

Not everyone is a cheat out there, but yes I agree it sucks and something should be done eventually.