Sign in to follow this  
Cromyth

My Condolences

Dear Survivors,

I am deeply sorry for many of your losses. I am a bandit by trade, I act with honor, I do not hunt for sport. I'm afraid that some of my fellow bandit comrades have ruined the image of all bandits.

I will not kill you on sight, however if you are deemed a threat, I will waste no time eliminating you. I'm a solitary player, I carefully study the movements of other bandits and survivors alike. I feel no sympathy for those I kill. If I witness a bandit kill a survivor for sport, I track them and take them out, as a form of respect for the deceased and other victims.

In desperate times, I will however kill for benefit. You may end up being at the wrong place at the wrong time and I apologize. I must take care of myself over the well being of others. I do leave gifts for passersby though. I leave rounds, weapons even for those that truly need them.

If I see you in the distance and if you spot me, I will drop to the ground and stay in cover. I will not harm you unless you fire upon me. I have come to the aid of countless survivors, providing them with transfusions, bandages, morphine and even food. Most of the time only to flee to the safety of the forest after doing so.

I never travel in the open. I will prone from town to town if need be to avoid confrontation. I hope that survivors will one day recognize the bandit that kills for the thrill of the hunt and the bandit that kills out of necessity.

Also, there is no such thing as "defensive" bandits. They are usually the heartless, honorless creatures that will shoot you in the back of the head and steal all of your belonging once they've brought you into a false sense of security.

Be careful out there survivors. It's a harsh world we live in.

Remember, I am always watching, always protecting, and always careful.

I will lend a helping hand. The next time you hear a crack in the distance, it's me sniping a stalking bandit on your tail.

Signed,

Cromyth - The Robin Hood of bandits.

I hope I get in a server with you as opposed to the random asses who pop everyone.

Was being nubish and crouch walked to a blu chemlight near some sort of base or possibly air field and after extinguishing it to hide myself I asked who was nearby only to be popped in the back of the head to get -20000 blood.

You say you are honorable, and are there to watch and protect from a distance.

Yet you say you will kill in cold blood if it benefits you. How can you come asking for trust, when even the most "honorable" bandit says he will kill you if he feels it will benefit him.

All food, ammo, and weaponry can be found in the ruins of the land. Killing for them is why you are a bandit.

I do not trust a bandit, even a bandit who's "honorable" words slip off the tongue.

...How can you come asking for trust' date=' when even the most "honorable" bandit says he will kill you if he feels it will benefit him.

[/quote']

I don't believe he is asking for trust, just leaving an informative message that bandits are people too. Some have morals, or codes they abide by.

Some of mine are as follows:

1) Coastal towns are off limits. Let the newbies learn how to play before you slaughter them.

2) Only engage when you have the advantage.

3) Trust no-one.

However, I'm not so nice when it comes to morals (Excluding A). I believe Cryomyth's post is detrimental to the psychological mindset I want my prey to have, therefore I will tell you all about how I operate.

I'll kill you for you're damn beans if I'm hungry.

I'll stalk you through towns until you've amassed several items of interest, then murder you in cold blood. Thanks for doing all the work, I'll reap the benefits while you're sent back to the beach.

I will taunt you.

I will play mind games with you.

I will infiltrate your groups.

Good luck survivors, and happy hunting bandits.

Bandits...

They do not have the ass to infiltrate zed-areas.

Instead they leave this work to the courageous survivors and snipe them in the save periphery outside the hotspots.

Dear Redz: I NEVER starved in chernarus although I NEVER killed any survivor for beans.

(In fact I killed just one surviver in my whole dayz-career - he shot at me first after I saved his ass).

How incapable you and the other bandit-guys seem to be getting food in a different way...

There is only one rule regarding bandits, they are what they are for a reason. Shoot them on sight. They chose their path, and we chose ours.

I just spawned and got shot within five seconds, losing an m14, alice, all the nav kit, etc. That isn't exactly my view of a legit kill. From now on, I'm just shooting bandit skins on sight.

"I'm just shooting bandit skins on sight."

And you do well with this.

This was in no way intended to offend survivors. I am simply stating that I am your guardian angel and your nightmare at the same time. I do not kill survivors from 500 meters away for sport. If i see you coming Ill lay low in the brush and wait for you to go by. Ive only been shot at once while I was surveying a crashed heli. It was a group of survivors so I shot 3 shots in their direction intending not to wound or kill and as they hide in cover i made my escape. Ive murdered 5 people in my current life with 24 hours of being alive. 3 were at the NW airfield and the other 2 was when the spawn locations were switched to the shore and i spawned as 2 survivors were running down the shore and me and began shooting. I avoid confrontation and do not like to kill but if it means a life or death situation i will kill. Such is survival. Never trust anyone.