TylerDurden (DayZ)

Hacking / Cheating to make youtube videos

These 4 guys all have GPS, Night Vision, Maps and great weapons. They also have 3 vehicles. How did they manage to get all this stuff when they only manage to make 25 minutes of video before 2 of them are shot dead at night on a server without many people?

They must have cheated. They even mention one of the guys has been accused of cheating before.

The 4 people in this video are hackers. We all have to go through the grind of looting. These guys should be banned.

1st Video

2nd Video

They've been removed from youtube already ... that was fast!

We mention that I cant go on the forums without being accused of being the same guy, this sort of proves that fact lol.

In a game where people can be bandits I don't think its uncommon to find someone with the name The Bandit. You go on youtube and type in "Dayz the bandit" and the first thing that comes up is someone called Felix The Bandit...

At the end of the day Lewis didn't record the 7-8 hours of gameplay that lead up to this series because he was waiting on a 5th member that didn't end up coming on. If he had of come on we were all going to respawn and start a fresh anyway. So we just shot from where we were to show the audience highish end gameplay.

Albeit dysfunctional gameplay :P

These 4 guys all have GPS' date=' Night Vision, Maps and great weapons. They also have 3 vehicles. How did they manage to get all this stuff when they only manage to make 25 minutes of video before 2 of them are shot dead at night on a server without many people?

They must have cheated. They even mention one of the guys has been accused of cheating before.

The 4 people in this video are hackers. We all have to go through the grind of looting. These guys should be banned.

1st Video

2nd Video

[/quote']

Lol you really shouldn't judge people like that i don't see any proof of hacking.