Maxe (DayZ)

Group of players looking for like-minded players (German)

Hi there,

we are a group of three German players looking for people to team up with. We are fairly new to the game. If you are looking for people to explore the less player frequented areas of the game, contact me via this post.

hey. ich hatte schon mal eine tread gepostet, der aber ist irgwie weg :-) , ... ich suche eine gruppierung auf deutsch, bin Ü18, DayZ erfahrung, mom gut ausgerüstet, :-P, ingame name, kani, ...(->kein<- NewPlayer Farmer!) bringe mit, skype (ID, etrangere22, und TS3,) ADD me if you interesting, communicationg on English, and russian, preferred in german, not want in the game to rethink communicative, add me on skype with, _join DayZ_ ...

you're looking only for german groups? or also someone who just speak english?

I'm a newbie player and looking for someone to teamup with..

hey, i am looking for someone with whom i get along well,

how long you have been playing, my english is not very well, but i'm not an idiot :-))) a few coherent words, I get together :-)))

Heya!

I'm also a newly introduced survivor looking to team up with someone!

I am social and a teamplayer. My native language is German, but English works just as well. Skype/TS available.

Let me know if you're interested!

Two friends and I collected good gear and headed up north into the wilderness. We got a TS server and are looking for friends to join us since we're not always online at the same time and don't want to wait if one of our guys is away. My Steam account name is zapano. Talk to me :)

Hey sers,

ich suche auf nach ner deutschen Gruppe, bin ü 18 habe skype ts3. Bin allerdings ein newbie :)

Hey, mein alter clan hört auf DayZ zu spielen also such ich ne Gruppe um mal Chernarus zu erkunden/aufzumischen

habe TS3 + skype und bin 22

bitte ins begrüßungs fenster " DayZ forum, Group of players looking for like-minded players (German)" dass ich euch zuordnen kann ^^ bisdem nächst...

Hey Leute ich würde mich gerne anschließen! bin 18 Jahre alt und kenne mich mit dem Spiel schon einiger Maßen aus! also addet mich bei skype wenn ihr interesse habt! Add: luke_skywalker_4