ChicagoFaucet

[CE][LootRespawner] (PRIDummy) :: Item [1742] causing search overtime: "Chestplate"

My hosting service is Host Havoc.  Great service.  I sometimes just let the live log viewer run on one of my monitors throughout the day.  It refreshes with what's going on on the server every few seconds.

This issue that I'm about to talk about has been going on for a while now.  It's just been low-priority for me to look into.  But, it seems that mostly the "historical" types on my server are having issues spawning.  These lines appear frequently in the log viewer report:

[CE][LootRespawner] (PRIDummy) :: Item [1742] causing search overtime: "Chestplate"

And it will also go through, like, norsehelm, sword, mace, chainmail, etc.

Also, those item numbers change, but are always sequential.  Like, the chestplate entry will next show a number like 2078, with all the other historical types in sequence around it.

I actually do not know if they are spawning or not.  I haven't had any players go to any castles recently and report any issues.  But, then again, going to the castles is really not that popular on my server.  So, I really don't know either way.

I'll attach a screenshot snippet of what I am seeing.

Any help deciphering what this error message means, and how to fix it, would be very much appreciated.

1.png?ex=66773c4e&is=6675eace&hm=5bc289e

I'm seeing similar messages. Did you ever figure it out? Mine is causing search overtime:"M79" But my M79 is set to default in types.

Doesn't seem anyone is proactive about responding to these forums?