Sign in to follow this  
filipgrizz

AK74 or CZ550

Hey, I currently have both the AK74 and a CZ550. I am keeping the AK74 in my backpack. I will probably be using the CZ more because I like sniping. I also have a M1911 as my sidearm so I can use that for close range. The AK is taking a lot of space in my bag should I drop it?

It Depends on your playstile. Also an AK isnt that rare like other weapons, so its not the hardest thing to get a new one.

You said you use the CZ more because you like to snipe, so i would drop the AK. With the M1911 is pretty easy to kill Zeds, and the CZ for Range sniping enemy players.

Pretty much what has already been said. If you enjoy sitting on a hill waiting for unsuspecting players or you like to counter-snipe those pesky bandit groups raiding your airfield, go with the CZ 550.

If you like to get in there quick and out even faster, take the AK for close range engagements where the auto fire rate will get you out of a sticky situation.

CZ550 because <300m combat in this game is much riskier than clearing a town with a sniper rifle from 500+ before you go in.

I have found the CZ 550 difficult weapon for sniping due to apparent lower muzzle velocity (along with horrid magazine capacity) than with other sniper rifles. So i'd myself prefer a AK-74.

AK-74. When you want to get a long-range target, set it to single fire, aim at the very front of the head, and fire away.