Sign in to follow this  
aceshooter11

Kick on Connecting on most but not all servers

Being auto'd Kicked from server apon Connecting to most but Can connect to all HFB and more

What I have-

Arma 2

Arma 2 OA

Dayz

Running it by 6Updater

and Manual install

Ping to last server auto kicked from US200 40-120

Server I can connect to US 34 Seattle Ping 125

This is getting really annoying Can Anyone Help me with a Real solution

Also, his DayZ works fine. He has been playing for over two months but has never been able to connect to more than a handful of servers. From our research we had assumed that it was due to him not having the full version of Arma 2, but since he has purchased that and the problem persists we are out of ideas.

• Like 1

Anyone? There are no error messages or notices, he is simply kicked. "You were kicked". That is all that it says when I am in the server before him as well, just "Aceshooter was kicked" and that is that.

With no error messages of any sort to go by we have not had much luck researching this problem, but would love to have it eventually be fixed so that he can log onto more than a handful of servers.

• Like 1

All up to date Beta's installed?

Copied the Beta EXE over to the OA.EXE?

If he wants to log onto one of mine, PM me when he does and I can pull the logs for anything odd that he doesn't see.

• Like 1

Have you tried re-installing BattlEye and this is not a Steam install, correct?

• Like 1

I had the same problem but with BF2. It seems to be a routing problem (didn't figure it out completly).

Try to uninstall every VPN client (hamachi, etc.) , this solved it for me. If that didnt help contact you internet provider.

Yes his beta installation is up to date, his DayZ files are, and everything has been checked by me. All of his stuff concerning DayZ / Arma is perfectly the same to my setup. He has tried updating all of his drivers and such just for the hell of it and lots of other random things to clean up his computer in case any of that might have been causing problem. He has reinstalled BattleEye several times and no it is not a steam install. He got it from Amazon when it was on sale for $15. He has unistalled hamachi and any other programs that do similar things and reset his router to default factory settings last I checked, but I will ask about that when he gets back.

What is your server name jskibo, and I will tell him when he gets back from being AFK in teamspeak and we'll see if your server is one he can join or not.

EDIT::: Hm, my friend told me your signature is "Co-Admin of US193 and Chicago 112 (MrWinkies Merry Men)" but for some reason with the new forums I do not see any signatures.....weird. I have it enabled. Oh well.

Edited by wolfgang784
  • Like 1

Yes, among other things. This is actually a duplicate thread to the other one you are currently replying to, Vipeax. He decided to make two, one in server and one in troubleshooting, since we have made several threads in the past and gotten zero replies. Sorry, since that is likely against rules, but we would like to solve the issue.

Also thanks for the help so far.

• Like 1

I'll merge it with the other as it will turn out confusing over time. Have you guys tried using his installation process on a different PC?

edit:

had to move it back and forth twice, but at least both sections link to this one now.

• Like 1

I'll merge it with the other as it will turn out confusing over time. Have you guys tried using his installation process on a different PC?

edit:

had to move it back and forth twice, but at least both sections link to this one now.

Thanks for the thread thing. Also no, installing it on a different computer is not an option. He only owns one computer and does not have access to any other computer that could run the game.

• Like 1

Alright, if you get a chance, get a list of at least 10 servers that do work. That would help a ton.

• Like 1

Alright, if you get a chance, get a list of at least 10 servers that do work. That would help a ton.

He said he will go do that now. He is going to write down all of the bad ones as well as the good ones while he is searching for ten good ones. We have a few written down already that he can join, but not ten so he will need to go join a bunch for a bit.

• Like 1

Well jskibo was kind enough to provide me with his console logs for when Aceshooter tried to join one of his servers and was kicked. For some reason this is what he got:

9:20:45 BattlEye Server: Player #5 Aceshooter (X.X.X.X:2364) connected

9:20:58 Player Aceshooter connected (id=14952838).

9:20:59 BattlEye Server: Player #5 Aceshooter - GUID: f0db022e291f756199bf6dea4e91a152 (unverified)

9:20:59 BattlEye Server: Player #5 Aceshooter (f0db022e291f756199bf6dea4e91a152) has been kicked by BattlEye: Banned (Setting of markers... )

9:21:00 Player Aceshooter disconnected.

Why would he have been BattleEye banned for setting markers before he even owned the game? He has had this problem since the very first time he tried to join a server. Also he is kicked from most servers, but did one time get a "You were banned for the setting of markers" when he tried to join a Russian server but he never actually got in.

He has been up for like two days without sleep now so he is getting off to go sleep, but here are the servers he managed to get so far. Not many, but some =/.

Can connect to:

us 34 seattle

seattle 77

alanta 20

Cannot connect to:

us193

de 95

us418

US alanta 68

Not as many as you wanted, sorry. Maybe you know something about the BattleEye ban error that popped up for jskibo though? Why would he have been banned before he even had the game? How can he join some server but not the majority if he is banned? We know for a fact that they are running BattleEye, so shouldn't he be banned from them all? jskibo said something about some servers not running the updated list of banned users from Tonic? Again, why would he have bee banned by Tonic before he even had the game?

That ban would surely indicate it's not the first time someone played under that GUID/key. Will see what history he has, also I edited out your friend's IP from your post.

And yes, this key has been used since the 30th of april all the way till today.

The end of April would have been about when we started playing, yes. But when he started playing on the 30th he already had this problem. The very first time he started the game we spent a half hour finding a server we could all join since he had so many he could not enter.

He was only added to that list midway through DayZ. It's been a while, but not THAT long.

What was the ban for? What does setting markers even mean for a ban? Also is there anything we can do about this, or is he stuck banned from almost all servers?

As I said he got the message "Banned for the setting of markers" once when attempting to join a Russian server, but he did not even get to the list of players. Clicked join server and got the error right away.

Also since he has always had the problem there must be another problem underneath this one. Although if we can't get the ban taken care of the other problem does not currently matter. Thanks for the help so far though, its nice to finally figure out what part of the problem was. Now I need to figure out how it all happened.....

Markers are usually used to spawn items like weapons, crates or vehicles upon. Generally speaking I'm sure your friend will know, even if he doesn't want to admit it, which is also why I think I consider this dealt with, for obvious reasons.

Well despite knowing that he is not cheating, I know from past experience that with the logs shown there this will not be turned around.

Thank you very much for taking the time to finally help us solve the issue.

I haven't played since before the 1.7.1.5 update, everything is updated now and I'm having this happen. "You were kicked off the game" on every server I try to join. No reason given, haven't been banned.. haven't cheated or exploited or hacked at all.

Arma 2 retail (non steam)

Dayz 1.7.2

beta 94444

I'm using the new DayZ Commander launcher but even just using the in-game server browser is the same result.

Edited by Avengersoul

I haven't played since before the 1.7.1.5 update, everything is updated now and I'm having this happen. "You were kicked off the game" on every server I try to join. No reason given, haven't been banned.. haven't cheated or exploited or hacked at all.

Arma 2 retail (non steam)

Dayz 1.7.2

beta 94444

I'm using the new DayZ Commander launcher but even just using the in-game server browser is the same result.

I have same exact problem except that i bought Arma 2 off steam.

I have same exact problem except that i bought Arma 2 off steam.

I actually just got mine to work, by deleting my arma 2 beta folder, reinstalling the 1.60 patch and then installing the beta 94700. I'm not entirely sure why that worked but it did lol, maybe give it a try, as well manually updating my battleye did nothing, but after reinstalling the patch & beta patch, my battleeye updated once I joined a dayz game.

Edited by Avengersoul