Sign in to follow this  
drkknight74

Thanks for the bus :D

A bunch of buddies and I (4 total, including me) were in cherno yesterday evening just hanging around trying to kill some scrubs in the town when all of a sudden a bus with 8 people roles in, beeping the horn with no care in the world. As soon as we saw this we were so excited. We've been looking for vehicles for 3 days now of non stop playing other than to sleep. Finally it landed right in our lap.

As it rolled in close to us we unloaded on it and destroyed a tire, screwed up the engine, etc. Killed the driver and another player in the process and the other 6 players got out of the bus and booked it. We picked off a couple more as they tried to get positions to outflank us. One ended up getting into a building across from and took out 2 of my friends and knocked down the third. I ended up bandaging up my knocked down friend, giving him an epi pen and a blood transfusion, then i shot the guy across from me because he missed his shot (big mistake). The other players we killed got a spawn near cherno and we killed a couple of them running for the bus again, but then my friend DCed due to internet issues. Horrible timing as 2 other players climb up the ladder to the roof i was on and killed me, but i ended up killing them both at the same time i died. My friend logged in shortly afterward (after fixing his internet) and ran to the bus, repaired it with a wheel and drove off into the sunset.

Anyway, I want to thank those who we fought against. It was some of the most fun we've had in Day Z and thank you for the bus as well. It is now hidden and we love taking it for joy rides around Chenarus :)

I read your first sentence and lost all respect.

"Trying to kill some scrubs"

Go play Cod.

oh no i lost e-respect. LOL, but seriously. CoD is garbage, I don't play CoD and even so this mod isn't just PvE, it's PvP as well so there is no harm in just going to cherno and waiting for some reckless player waltzing around waiting to aggro the entire town or get shot by another player. It's actually quite a bit of fun especially after losing all of your amazing loot to hackers who kill entire servers just so everyone loses hard earned gear.

oh no i lost e-respect. LOL' date=' but seriously. CoD is garbage, I don't play CoD and even so this mod isn't just PvE, it's PvP as well so there is no harm in just going to cherno and waiting for some reckless player waltzing around waiting to aggro the entire town or get shot by another player. It's actually quite a bit of fun especially after losing all of your amazing loot to hackers who kill entire servers just so everyone loses hard earned gear.

[/quote']

And killing people who don't even have guns yet helps this problem....how, again?

I read your first sentence and lost all respect.

"Trying to kill some scrubs"

Go play Cod.

Lighten up.

You just make yourself look bad using the "go back to COD" sentence.

Not to mention doing the cause of wanting the game to be less like COD any favours at all.

Let him tell his story. I like to hear about people loosing buses no matter what my opinion is of their gameplay. There are plenty of threads about how people think other people should play the game.

Let's not turn this into another one of those threads..

Who said they didn't have guns yet? If they don't have guns we don't bother. That would be a waste of ammunition, we only shoot those with weapons in their hands.

I was worried you were 38 years old and still thought posting attention whoring shit like this on a forum was a good idea.

Sounds like how I just got my group a small van to go with our hatchback because someone left it way way to close to the airstrip.

The bus is like the most useless vehicle in the game (:

I was worried you were 38 years old and still thought posting attention whoring shit like this on a forum was a good idea.

owned

A bunch of buddies and I (4 total' date=' including me) were in cherno yesterday evening just hanging around trying to kill some scrubs in the town when all of a sudden a bus with 8 people roles in, beeping the horn with no care in the world. As soon as we saw this we were so excited. We've been looking for vehicles for 3 days now of non stop playing other than to sleep. Finally it landed right in our lap.

As it rolled in close to us we unloaded on it and destroyed a tire, screwed up the engine, etc. Killed the driver and another player in the process and the other 6 players got out of the bus and booked it. We picked off a couple more as they tried to get positions to outflank us. One ended up getting into a building across from and took out 2 of my friends and knocked down the third. I ended up bandaging up my knocked down friend, giving him an epi pen and a blood transfusion, then i shot the guy across from me because he missed his shot (big mistake). The other players we killed got a spawn near cherno and we killed a couple of them running for the bus again, but then my friend DCed due to internet issues. Horrible timing as 2 other players climb up the ladder to the roof i was on and killed me, but i ended up killing them both at the same time i died. My friend logged in shortly afterward (after fixing his internet) and ran to the bus, repaired it with a wheel and drove off into the sunset.

Anyway, I want to thank those who we fought against. It was some of the most fun we've had in Day Z and thank you for the bus as well. It is now hidden and we love taking it for joy rides around Chenarus :)

[/quote']

Nice one, however it would be better to post this in the bandits story topic and not giving its own topic.

I do like those nice little lessers that post on here that take offense to the word "scrub".

lets see if they fall for it again

If you had to fight for it, you earned it :P

Hell, you even died for it. It might have ended in completely mutual destruction had your friend not had connection issues.