slasher (DayZ)

please ad kill rewards on the game

i am playing game and its just unfair really i killed 4 people in a row and i don get nothing by doing it? why? you should reward the playersof this game for winning against players.

my suggestion is by kill orders:

kill 1: you receive pistol ammo by airdrop

kill 2 people: airdrop backpack or maybe even rifle?

kill 3- an ai character bring s a car to you to drive

etc..etc...

players want to be rewarded and not being done...

wtf it's a zombie apocylpse? Where are these planes coming from and why are they giving us stuff? NO play style should be rewarded either being a bandit or a survivor. It will always remain as bandits get beans survivors lose them. Now go back to CoD if you want airdrops...

i am playing game and its just unfair really i killed 4 people in a row and i don get nothing by doing it? why? you should reward the playersof this game for winning against players.

etc..etc...

You don't get it do you.

no need for attacks guys just SUGGESTION i make we all have opinions and im sure over 50 percent of players on day Z want rewarded for kills they forums here arr the minority you know...

I never seen anyone made that suggestion or anyone saying that they want rewards for killing other players.

go back to CoD instead if you want kill rewards.

This is not Call of Duty, the reward for killing people is their loot, if your killing people with no loot your in the wrong place, get out of Cherno and go explore.

what a troll :D made me laugh because its so unrealtic. Do you think they look afteryou with a spyplane and evrytime you kill one, the military go: "Yeah he got one... good boy. Lets help him a bit."

If there is someone giving me a car: why cant he get me out of this shit?... Do you realise now what a shitty idea this is?

P.S.: yeah I fed the troll. Cant resist

Oh god.

It's a nice change of pace from the pvp whining.

I'll give you a 4/10.

Laughed my arse off at pistol ammo airdrop.

>.<

this is when i usually would google for some meme, but this is so sad, i just cba

ps.: i think i smell some troll. probably dead already, yep i can i hear the flies

etc..etc...

Ok now that's really fun :D

That is so absurd stupid. There is no sign of irony... but it has to be a post which intends to provoke aggressive comments. I am still a bit afraid that he really means this...

Now gonna read the comments :D *exited*

no need for attacks guys just SUGGESTION i make we all have opinions and im sure over 50 percent of players on day Z want rewarded for kills they forums here arr the minority you know...

The reward for killing people comes in the form of you taking their shit, not some act of God or medium machine guns raining from the sky. If they are carrying a makarov and you have a DMR then they are probably not worth shooting. Besides, adding this will make everyone spawn-kill on the coast to accumulate "killstreaks".

Stop killing noobs at the beach.

Kill noobs at Stary Sobor or NVAF, they drop better loot.

How about if a voice says stuff like "DOUBLE KILL!!!"

Cough.