spawn (DayZ)

server hopping again

Once again my mate was shot and killed with a pistol by a server hopper named Mina.

In was in the building watching where he was shot which had only 1 entry point. I was watching the entry point and the guy logged in and loged out cos he knew i was there and chenged positions to inside the building then changed back to the server behind me and shot me. Same weapon as before.

server hopping should ban peoples CD keys and stop them from palying. its teleporting which is cheating.

easy fix. people can not log in within 50m or 100m from where someone else is. a time delay is pointles people of looting will be in the same area for a period of time if looting or ptotecting a body

Think about the game halo. you cant respawn if someone is in combat or cose to enemies. it should be the same here

So...no one can ever log in at Cherno, Elektro, or the Northern Airfields then?

A more likely fix would be forcing someone who logs in at hotspots (barracks and the like) to log in at a predesignated series of coordinates in the forest/grassland AROUND the areas, regardless of characters inside the designated areas. This would fix (to an extent) server hopping for loot, and ghosting in the high-traffic areas.

well that would fix it as well. say u log out the next time you log in it will change your location to a place close by where there is no1. this defeats the purpose of server hopping.

server hopping for loot is wrong as well. if they try to make this game realistic in any way then there is no teleporting around or to different worlds in seconds where there is fresh loot.

server hopping just involves no skill or game play only exploits / takes advantage of the game. take advantage of anything in the real world you will go to jail. cheat or exploit the game then you should be banned from the game.

simple

One fix for server hoppers is to add the character into the world while they're still loading.

If you login in a forest you probably won't get shot but login in a house where there's someone else there.. that's another story.

that will work as well. that means people have to be carefull where they log out just in real life where they sleep.

otherwise I may was well play COD or BF3 and get 100 kills in 20 mins or play this and play for 5 hours trying to survive and get killed by a server hopper