Crazysteve6547

Could You Pull The Trigger?

I hear many people saying' date=' "Oh yeah, I'd shoot anyone who comes near me." No you wouldn't. I would like to know what your thought processes would be before you shoot someone.

Some questions I'd like you to answer:

1: Can you hold a gun properly? Yet alone shoot it?

2: Are you realy that cold blooded?

3: What purpose do you have to shoot on sight?

A side note:

I know this isn't real life. It can never even be simulated. But all the effort on the side of the Dev team and community is appreciated.

[/quote']

1) Yes, hit the range all the time

2) Yes. If wanting to protect those I love and care about makes me cold blooded.

3) In the given situation, I wouldn't trust anyone except the people around me. Humans are assholes by nature.

And yes, I have fired upon humans before.

I can shoot a whole assortment of guns, I can shoot pistols, rifles, shotguns and machine guns but I'm definitely not the type to shoot people. I could if I had no other option, I would feel bad about it, but I could.

Why does it have to be guns anyway?

I'd be using a compound bow and slingshot.

I love how Itchy knows how everyone would act in a zombie apocalypse situation despite the fact that he knows none of us.

Not everyone, any country that allows guns gives you a better odds at survival. Me being from the uk am f..ked, small island, no guns and very little open space as am from a city. Hell you can walk across this country in a few days!:-/

I still stand by what I say most 90%+ would s--t themselves in real life!;)

1: Can you hold a gun properly? Yet alone shoot it?

Yes, already have done.

2: Are you really that cold blooded?

I'm pretty cold in real life already, signing up to be a marine soon too, so killing someone for my own survival would be pretty natural, albeit there would be some alterations, but after a while my brain would become hardened to it.

3: What purpose do you have to shoot on sight?

Supplies, weapons, ensure that their are less people around my area, safety of myself+my group. People may have a vehicle I want, killing them prevents them defending said vehicle, which could lead to my death.

4: What things would prevent you from killing someone on sight?

Usefulness, if someone showed they are skilled in a specific way, indoctrinating them to my group would be a plausible calculated choice, also women, sex and procreation (or at least the illusion of it) would be a huge help to group morale, it would give them a reason to keep fighting if they lose their will to live.

Another reason not to kill somebody would be due to if they were in a small group, two things could arise from this, they could either be part of a larger group who is possibly nearby, or even organised and split into cells around the area, or I could follow them back to their camp and have a treasure trove to be attacked for supplies.