achillius

Was fun while it lasted! It will make you laugh!

Oh my god, I'm crying, that was freaking hilarious! XD

Hehe ! glad you liked it!

this video was soo fukin epic XD i cryed of laugh

Exactly the reactions that I wanted!

Lame. You simpletons are easily amused.

Why the hate! I'm barely a bandit, that was just in the moment! we only killed 2 people, other than that, we only kill when we need to... Especially if they are in a clan

Please more players like you!! Kill the unarmed peaceful people!!

Unarmed? And peaceful? Maybe unarmed, but never peaceful, when I used to be very peaceful, I kept getting shot, I transfused someone, and as soon as I was done, I got shot by him, there have been many instances in which I got killed for helping out someone, and anyways it was in the moment :P if he had a gun, there is no way he would of not shot :P

Is it just me or was this just an act of racism? Just kidding, I was dying when i saw him spinning him!

That was some seriously funny stuff. Your laugh made it like 8 times funnier too, that shit is contagious.

You guys are assholes. But still sooooo funny i laughed for minutes.

By the way, you should have drug him outside and dropped him off the roof once your friend had gotten ahold of his body.

I felt bad at first, but then it was funny! the guy was so hilarious, but either way this is a dog eat dog world, if we didn't kill him there, he will kill us if he had a gun.. Yes sometimes new guys get affected by it, but it happens, when I first joined I kept getting killed, but then you always learn from your mistakes!

To be fair, it sounds like he was laughing too. If he's a fresh spawn he won't be bothered, just a fun story for him to tell people.