Araxor

Looking for Squad

Hey,

My playing times are mostly 19:00 - 3:00 GMT+2 (The Netherlands, Amsterdam)

I'm currently playing for 2 weeks straight now, I've gathered some pretty nice stuff already.

got 3 silenced primary guns, an Sniper-rifle and alot of ammunition for each gun.

containing:

M4A1 Camo SD

Bizon SD

MP5SD6

BAF AS50

As I'm getting pretty bored of solo play cause it's the same everytime, I'm looking for a squad with like 4-6 members to play with. I've got a headset for communication :)

If you don't mind playing with a noob like me them I'm down for whatever man.

Might I just ask how you're storing all these guns.

Seems a bit far fetched to assume you have a campsite set up that you're willing to leave unattended to go off n join a squad.

Then you're advertising what good gear you have, on the forums of all places.

Don't you think people might get in contact with you just to off you and take your weapons, especially the m4 sd?

cuz that was my initial reaction to reading your post.

Then again it's a trap isn't it? Argh my paranoia meter is going bust.

Might I just ask how you're storing all these guns.

Seems a bit far fetched to assume you have a campsite set up that you're willing to leave unattended to go off n join a squad.

Then you're advertising what good gear you have' date=' on the forums of all places.

Don't you think people might get in contact with you just to off you and take your weapons, especially the m4 sd?

cuz that was my initial reaction to reading your post.

Then again it's a trap isn't it? Argh my paranoia meter is going bust.

[/quote']

Yes I have a campsite set up, and no I won't show it to anyone, maybe after a few weeks of squad play when I really trust them. As the campsite is pretty much unfindable I don't think anyone will find it.

I will firstly bring in the worst of the Silenced weapons so that if I get shot for the weapon I will only lose the worst one :)

I mean I pretty much never use the Bizon anymore.

and why would I trap anyone while having these great guns already? I'm just trying to expand my joy in playing this game by joining a group/squad to do some PvP eventually.

IDc what guns you have, I want to group with people also. If u want to group up Im on the DayZ unofficial teamspeak server now.

Yeah, sure, I play with a couple other people and communicate via skype. If you are interested add me on skype: darkfoozy95

This invitation isn't only to the OP, anyone is allowed to add me if you wish to play DayZ together. Just don't be annoying.