Sign in to follow this  
sorophx

Sleep deprivation/tiredness

sorry, I'm new to this mod and most of the time can't get on a server. but from what I've read on this forum, one thing I can't figure out.

do characters need to sleep, as they need to drink and eat? or is sleep covered by your offline time?

ok, thanks

I wonder if it would be a good idea to add it to the mod, maybe I should make a suggestion :idea:

there is currently no sleep function in arma

yeah, there's no food in ArmA too, yet there is in Day Z. :sleepy:

touche...

...I think it may be something that they will look at with the tents. Time will tell.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to add it to the mod' date=' maybe I should make a suggestion

[/quote']

I don't think it would be a good addition, only an annoying hindrance to the enjoyment of the mod.

We can all just assume that we sleep while we're out of the server, I guess, I don't really think it matters.

So you have to sit and watch your character sleep for a few hours? >_>

that's not exactly what I had in mind. I was thinking more along the lines of having an additional parameter to worry about. and having some means to fight it (like taking pills or drinking coffee).

but yeah, I guess it's simpler if we assume our characters sleep during off-time

Well if they will add sleep, why not add toilet breaks aswel? and shaving? and changing socks! that's a good idea too! Also cleaning your gun! yeah yeah all good ideas...

Sleeping, pfffff.