Sign in to follow this  
wadiman355

Toggle lean

There should be an option to toggle on lean, instead of playing Twister with your fingers in a fight

• Like 2

Don't get your hopes up, it's been nearly 6 years since they removed it and no word on it coming back. Would be great though, hope to see it soon.

32 minutes ago, Jevez said:

Don't get your hopes up, it's been nearly 6 years since they removed it and no word on it coming back. Would be great though, hope to see it soon.

Why would they remove it, even if no one uses it it doesnt harm to have.

9 hours ago, wadiman355 said:

Why would they remove it, even if no one uses it it doesnt harm to have.

Well I don't think it was an intentional removal, from what I understand when they did the engine rework part of that was getting a new player controller, so all player movements/animations were redone and the ability to toggle lean was lost in the process, which is understandable, but it's crazy that it hasn't been re-added yet when that was 6 years ago. If your game has leaning I think the ability to toggle it should be considered a very basic setting, this kind of thing should've been done years ago. I hope the DayZ team grows after Frostline because it's clear that the game doesn't get the resources it deserves.

This is absurd. Lean should also be L3 and R3 on controller. You know, like every other shooter on console.