merropa93

Merropa's Introduction

Hello Everyone,

I am Merropa and first of all, I want to express my deepest respect and gratitude to Kyiara for the great job that she has done over the years.
Her dedication, passion, and hard work turned this forum into a welcoming space for the community to discuss, create and share ideas with each other.
I'm not gonna lie, it is a bit scary to inherit such responsibility and please know, that it won't be taken lightly.
I am looking forward to getting to know each of you better.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, suggestions, or concerns you might have.

Warm regards,

- Merropa🖤

• Like 5
  • Beans 1

On 6/4/2024 at 6:01 PM, merropa93 said:

Hello Everyone,

I am Merropa and first of all, I want to express my deepest respect and gratitude to Kyiara for the great job that she has done over the years.
Her dedication, passion, and hard work turned this forum into a welcoming space for the community to discuss, create and share ideas with each other.
I'm not gonna lie, it is a bit scary to inherit such responsibility and please know, that it won't be taken lightly.
I am looking forward to getting to know each of you better.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, suggestions, or concerns you might have.

Warm regards,

- Merropa🖤

Welcome @merropa93 that's really sadly that @Kyiarahas leaves the DayZ and I think many players here will miss her.

Nevertheless please don't afraid, in every case on the road it's always requires some time for adaptation and assimilation (ah heck it's from different story xD ), it requires some time to get into that river, first time it will looks like the storm, and then when you got into the rhythm and adapted to different forum users - the forum became to calm sea with soft wind that will move you across that sea.

Anyway welcome to the forum, wishing you the good and clear way, without stupid and rude people, for example like me xD

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

Welcome @merropa93 that's really sadly that @Kyiarahas leaves the DayZ and I think many players here will miss her.

Nevertheless please don't afraid, in every case on the road it's always requires some time for adaptation and assimilation (ah heck it's from different story xD ), it requires some time to get into that river, first time it will looks like the storm, and then when you got into the rhythm and adapted to different forum users - the forum became to calm sea with soft wind that will move you across that sea.

Anyway welcome to the forum, wishing you the good and clear way, without stupid and rude people, for example like me xD

Thank you for the warm welcome!💟
Nah, you seem ok 😄. At least for now😁

1 hour ago, merropa93 said:

Thank you for the warm welcome!💟
Nah, you seem ok 😄. At least for now😁

Yeah, honestly foor now for sure. Coz when someone blow me up with amazing logic like 2+2=3.14... it tooks me off from my skin xD

7 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Yeah, honestly foor now for sure. Coz when someone blow me up with amazing logic like 2+2=3.14... it tooks me off from my skin xD

Totally understandable 😄