Sign in to follow this  
viggen5199

Move around uncon and dead players

I'd figure out this gets introduced only if ragdolls are added back, But I'd be cool to drag around corpses for either stealh gameplay or pile up a bunch of bodies for scare factor

Or if you get uncon for a long time you'd wake up in another place, it would be a good addition to the game

• Beans 1

Yes it would be very cool, good suggestion 🙂

Many people in the community, and the devs too probably, want this and have wanted this for probably 10 years now.

The devs know about this. "If DayZ was perfect, you could hang people" the producer of DayZ said many many years ago xD

They sadly can't add that currently, and I don't have high hopes that we will ever get this withou a big engine rework or a DayZ 2.

In the original 2012 version of DayZ, ArmA II DayZ mod, you could carry an unconscious person on your shoulders while one-handed hip-fireing an assault rifle, even machineguns on servers which enabled them xD

One day a ghillie guy ontop of a firestation said he was friendly. He then shot me with his DMR, I went KO, and he threw my body off the roof with the moving mechanic xD