mexnomercy

Few suggs for DEVs

🙋‍♂️Hello guys, greetings from Přerov.

We would really like to have (PC/Consoles - std version):

1. Camouflage nets addable to stationary passanger cars as a cover + to V3S as an option to cover its cargo space (instead of canvas one /or over it...possibilty to add christmas lights to V3S would be also nice - attachable to its exposed battery).

2. Allow players to organize their inventory (including loading mags, use repair kits, eat, etc...) during the car ride while they are passive passengers, not drivers.

Thanx for considering any of these🤙

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

2 hours ago, mexnomercy said:

🙋‍♂️Hello guys, greetings from Přerov.

We would really like to have (PC/Consoles - std version):

1. Camouflage nets addable to stationary passanger cars as a cover + to V3S as an option to cover its cargo space (instead of canvas one /or over it...possibilty to add christmas lights to V3S would be also nice - attachable to its exposed battery).

2. Allow players to organize their inventory (including loading mags, use repair kits, eat, etc...) during the car ride while they are passive passengers, not drivers.

Thanx for considering any of these🤙

Hi!
1) We are aware of this request and it's already noted down.
2) I think I have already checked on this one and it was not possible due to technical reasons, but I will double check and note it down if it was not the case.
Thanks!

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Kyiara said:

Hi!
1) We are aware of this request and it's already noted down.
2) I think I have already checked on this one and it was not possible due to technical reasons, but I will double check and note it down if it was not the case.
Thanks!

I'm sorry @Kyiara but at the same Steam Workshop there's several addons for allowing to players equip loadout while car is on the run/moving or standing I'd used one of those mods on server with 1.20 patch and it's like a charm. Addons are disable unequipping the vehicle loadout like doors & weels (if car not standing within is attachment from slit or inventory) but no problem within changing players loadout and it's made small tricks like allowed access to inventory if player position is passenger and if speed more then 1kph disallowed to deattach items. Quite fun and awesome trick. Just rewiring config of vehicle and few scripts for checking player position (concert is in or outside vehicle)...

• Thanks 1

Ofc the he gets a reply within two hours and I dont get a single note from the devs in two years

• Like 1
  • Beans 1

3 minutes ago, blueshorts44 said:

Ofc the he gets a reply within two hours and I dont get a single note from the devs in two years

I'm not sure, but maybe you shall try to ask again?

Honestly maybe forgot to asked or already answered on the same question before. Really I don't know, but keep trying and I think the result will be justified 🙂

19 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

I'm sorry @Kyiara but at the same Steam Workshop there's several addons for allowing to players equip loadout while car is on the run/moving or standing I'd used one of those mods on server with 1.20 patch and it's like a charm. Addons are disable unequipping the vehicle loadout like doors & weels (if car not standing within is attachment from slit or inventory) but no problem within changing players loadout and it's made small tricks like allowed access to inventory if player position is passenger and if speed more then 1kph disallowed to deattach items. Quite fun and awesome trick. Just rewiring config of vehicle and few scripts for checking player position (concert is in or outside vehicle)...

Sure, but again, there might be a reason why it was not done when it got to actual coding. I will check. 👍

• Like 1

It can affect other un/related game mechanics...do U remember update which solved clipping clothes and accessories on the character? Worked like a charm, right?

Take a look at it now, it's a mess. And I highly doubt that DEVs just deleted coding for correct appearance of clothing for no reason. Probably some other update messed with it in different, unexpected way.

It's not allways ctrl+c/ctrl+v = fcng done. Mods can work on PC, but can mess with consoles and "Bohemka" obviously wants DAYZ to be 1:1 on both (within official servers), which is übercool from my POV.

Hopefully PC/PS/X crossplay will be a thing in the future...I've got like 20 people that would buy DAYZ if there's crossplay available.

Love Ya guys, stay safe

22 hours ago, Sid Debian said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1