blueshorts44

Values for Settings

I dont know why you dont have an actual value for you sensitivity or fov etc. Kinda hard to know your original sense when it is a bar and you just have to guess. Also you have hidden settings in the DayZProfile in the documents file with settings such as object render and object distance, UI scale(doesnt work), mouse smoothing, head bob(doesnt work, probably left from .62), blood etc. So you have these values but you choose not to show them directly to the player? Makes no sense not to have these out in the open. 

4 hours ago, blueshorts44 said:

I dont know why you dont have an actual value for you sensitivity or fov etc. Kinda hard to know your original sense when it is a bar and you just have to guess. Also you have hidden settings in the DayZProfile in the documents file with settings such as object render and object distance, UI scale(doesnt work), mouse smoothing, head bob(doesnt work, probably left from .62), blood etc. So you have these values but you choose not to show them directly to the player? Makes no sense not to have these out in the open. 

Actually it has sence of future implementation. I just curious but if devs of the game will plased each not implemented feature description, implemented all not implemented UI toogles (as some kind of plugs or stoppers) how do you think will DZ gaming community will blowing up in 2 minutes or 2 days since they will found that those toogles do escaply nothing? 😄

Honestly mate I agreed with you about that stuff but to be honest did you tried tested to change them? The settings is RAP encripted get DZ Tools derap, make changes and rap again. Then startup and check I didn't checked it buy perhaps it could be curious at least to me for the test 🙂

12 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Actually it has sence of future implementation. I just curious but if devs of the game will plased each not implemented feature description, implemented all not implemented UI toogles (as some kind of plugs or stoppers) how do you think will DZ gaming community will blowing up in 2 minutes or 2 days since they will found that those toogles do escaply nothing? 😄

Honestly mate I agreed with you about that stuff but to be honest did you tried tested to change them? The settings is RAP encripted get DZ Tools derap, make changes and rap again. Then startup and check I didn't checked it buy perhaps it could be curious at least to me for the test 🙂

I dont understand what you are saying what is DZ gaming ? What are you on about? These settings are changed when you change the graphic presets, for example extreme graphics maxes the render distance but it doesnt tell the player this, however you can change the value to whatever you want. Almost like hidden settings.

1 minute ago, blueshorts44 said:

I dont understand what you are saying what is DZ gaming ? What are you on about? These settings are changed when you change the graphic presets, for example extreme graphics maxes the render distance but it doesnt tell the player this, however you can change the value to whatever you want. Almost like hidden settings.

Attention is the hardest part I can understand you when can't read till the end and trying to imagine what's would be next though. But try to read with that and then perhaps you'll found that not "DZ gaming" but "DZ gaming community" like other players if you prefer 🙂

Yes but I told you how you can play with values or make precision changes. Game really has many hidden features, but try to explore. Yes many parameters are optimized with odd and tricky way.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Sid Debian said:

Attention is the hardest part I can understand you when can't read till the end and trying to imagine what's would be next though. But try to read with that and then perhaps you'll found that not "DZ gaming" but "DZ gaming community" like other players if you prefer 🙂

Yes but I told you how you can play with values or make precision changes. Game really has many hidden features, but try to explore. Yes many parameters are optimized with odd and tricky way.

You sound like a chat bot, you are saying alot of words that have no meaning . All i am saying is a suggestion that you really cant disagree with.

• Haha 1

I remember the times when fov was still in menu :P. People were always fooling around with that slider when there was a need for their sniping abilities. Its probably why it was removed - much like gamma. So people would have to try a bit harder to get similar results :).

52 minutes ago, blueshorts44 said:

You sound like a chat bot, you are saying alot of words that have no meaning . All i am saying is a suggestion that you really cant disagree with.

Or you don't see them. Actually I see only one stuff - that I can't agree with your suggestions. Settings hidden for some purposes and devs don't need to explain why do they done it. I told you if you need precision adjustmests - search the way how you can do that, but you too blind to see that. And that's is all about. 🙂

And yeah, if you willing to define someone as any kind of AI/bot find more realistic proof then your feelings... Or throw around any kind of words without evidences. 😄