deuk

Ural has some weird items, help needed

Hey guys!

I've just found a Ural Civilian sitting on the airfield, it probably belonged to someone but I just hopped in and drove off.

When I was at a safe distance I decided to look what was inside and I found some really really weird shit.

I know people hack stuff into the game and this just seems really fishy to me. Hope someone can confirm my feelings and tell me what to do with it, because I want to keep the Ural.. but obviously if that stuff is hacked in then I don't want those items with it.

http://i.imgur.com/NcKN0.jpg

Rest that's inside:

30x 30Rnd. AK

10x 5RND. KSVK

4x Smoke Grenade

10x SVD Dragunov Mag.

Thanks for the help guys! :)

Really? :(

No way I can remove the items and keep the Ural?

Don't blow it up! Those look like the default items that the Ural spawns with. Before seeing my UAZ spawn with 10 RGO frags, I thought they were hacked. It would be great to get confirmation from a Dev however..

don't have to blow it up, just kill a zombie and store all the non legit items on the zed and bury him.

Don't blow it up! Those look like the default items that the Ural spawns with. Before seeing my UAZ spawn with 10 RGO frags' date=' I thought they were hacked. It would be great to get confirmation from a Dev however..

[/quote']

Seems legit..

Seems legit..

By spawn I mean it had been blown up, and on server reset I found it needing all repairs with 3 of each smoke grenade, tent, 20 AK mags, 10 SVD mags, and 10 RGO frag grenades. Also the green offroad military truck spawns with DMR mags and Stanags..

Ok, well I just killed a zombie. Gonna put that stuff on it and hide the body :)

Thanks guys, I just wanted to be safe.. don't want to get banned over something stupid like this lol

Deuk, do not listen to people who tell you to trash this, contrary to popular belief, you will not be banned for being in possession of scripted-in weapons or items. You can only be Battleeye banned for USING the scripts.

So, you could theoretically hold all this stuff as long as you want and not be banned, however, as to the question of whether or not you could be reported for using illegitimate weapons, I have no clue. My best advice for you would be, don't throw out the items, there isn't any harm in holding onto them, just don't get caught with them on you, because it'll be damn hard to wiggle yourself out of that situation with the "I didn't hack, I found them." excuse.

As far as I know dayz is running a database script looking for players with non-allowed gear in their bags or person. How and what it results in, is not my knowledge, but as far as I know, it's a ban.

Just a notice:

We regularily clean up non legit items.

Players found on MULTIPLE times will raise flags in our systems and may risk getting their playerIDs made defunct in DayZs database.

Players who stumble upon hacked items on off chance dont run risk of flagging. The ones at risk are those who repeatedly spawn items and are in possession of these items.

I'd however recommend that those items in that ural is thrashed as those items will be removed in regular database cleanups.

That ural "may" have been a legit vehicle but it's likely a spawned vehicle. If at next server restart it doesnt spawn back in at the location you left it at, then it wasnt a legit vehicle.

The items in it is definately not the standard items and it's likely it's one of the hack spawned vehicles.

I've found one with a PKM mag and 3 of the 4 types of GL ammo for the russian grenade launcher. It was in a motor pool of other trucks.

Just a notice:

We regularily clean up non legit items.

Players found on MULTIPLE times will raise flags in our systems and may risk getting their playerIDs made defunct in DayZs database.

Players who stumble upon hacked items on off chance dont run risk of flagging. The ones at risk are those who repeatedly spawn items and are in possession of these items.

I'd however recommend that those items in that ural is thrashed as those items will be removed in regular database cleanups.

That ural "may" have been a legit vehicle but it's likely a spawned vehicle. If at next server restart it doesnt spawn back in at the location you left it at' date=' then it wasnt a legit vehicle.

The items in it is definately not the standard items and it's likely it's one of the hack spawned vehicles.

[/quote']

Ok! Thanks for clearing this up :)

However, it seems this vehicle was hacked.. since it wasn't where I left it last night. And I hid it pretty damn well, so that kind of sucks.. but still, it was fun driving around for a while :D