Sign in to follow this  
Overflex

Official servers issues

Hey everyone.
Can someone tell me what happens with NL-servers? Used to play on them, but since few days ago there is no servers with that prefix in list anymore? I can see only EU-DE which i found terrible to play on, every 3-5 minuts i get disconnect cause "unstable connection", but everything fine with my internet, there is no problem in other games, also i sorting servers by the ping and connecting to lower one.

• Beans 2

Hi overflex.

Multiplayer servers shut down and new nitrado servers are established!

I too was unaware of this change due to a massively hostile raid (great fun) that took its toll on my ability to play as much as I had been. Spring as well is a busy time for me on the farm so this suited me. I only logged in a few times to secure and salvage what I could. To my surprise the server is now gone. RIP Zolotar castle base that I had secured on day one of 1.23 until wiped 😢.

Rule 1 of dayz is “Don’t get attached to your gear”. Something I forget every so often and there’s big tears. 

@Kyiara What was the purpose of this massive change? Any chance of spawning me a few combos, metal sheets and some barbed wire?🤪

• Haha 1

On 4/1/2024 at 12:49 PM, Overflex said:

Hey everyone.
Can someone tell me what happens with NL-servers? Used to play on them, but since few days ago there is no servers with that prefix in list anymore? I can see only EU-DE which i found terrible to play on, every 3-5 minuts i get disconnect cause "unstable connection", but everything fine with my internet, there is no problem in other games, also i sorting servers by the ping and connecting to lower one.

Hi, all the info related to this was announced here👍
Where from are you playing? The best would be to create a ticket on Feedback Tracker and provide a traceroute towards the server causing issues. The team can look into it and see where is the issue.
To speed it up, this is the info the team will most likely need from you:

Spoiler

- your public IP https://whatsmyip.com/
- your Steam ID
- name of the problematic server (one of those you tried)
- approximate time you tried to connect

The already mentioned traceroute:
Start->cmd→tracert (IP of the problematic server - we can give it to you)
(https://support.n4l.co.nz/s/article/How-to-use-Tracert-Traceroute)

Posted (edited)

I will say this, while the ping, latency are well within operating parameters, at least here on the East Coast, U.S. The systems, servers they run on, certainly seem not to be up to par.

When I play on these new Official servers, once you hit 30/35 plus people, you'll have that icon appear in the hud, (exclamation point, triple box stack) icon, either in yellow or red.

Showing the server is under heavy load.

IE: Server issues with processing dynamics going on in game, real time. Which creates a delay for interaction within the map.

Again, pings, latency are fine. Exceptional. This is a server side problem.

Either a server side memory issue or underpowered cpu/s as the culprit. Could be server system configuration, I doubt it's a storage issue. (ssd's, m2's etc.)

I'd never experienced this with the older host provider. Even with the version 1.24.

Just tonight, I hopped in, 45 folks in game, and the icon was already in red, major interaction delay.

Immersion, real time interaction matters when it comes to survival.

These are Official NY servers. I've screen shots. I've yet to see any server peak at 60 players. 45/50 tops.

So I tend to go on when it's less crowded. Which is a kinda missing the point. Or the kill I should say.

Edited by Mirazh_Dragon
  • Like 1