Kevin77555

Insane New Server with CRACKED loot spawn!!!!

Hey guys, I'm not 100% sure if I can do this or not, if not, go ahead and delete this post. But I've recently been invited to help launch a new server. The server has been open for 8 days now and is already going GREAT. Population is low with a peak of 20 active players, but the active players are happy AF. The loot spawn is insane which is great for pvp with ground spawn tappers and pullers, 6b43, and helmets that spawn in just regular military. Fully custom TISY, NWAF, and more. With custom oil rig and bunkers coming in the near future. The admins are incredible, quick responding, and are taking recommendations right now in terms of server growth, ideas, events, etc. You can find the server in vanilla launcher and DZSA launcher, it's called Overload. I so desperately want this server to grow!!!! It's got a decent mixture between pvp and rp aspects where anyone can thrive and feel at home! I'd love to see you guys all there!!! If you decide to come let the admins know Kev sent you!!! Also, if you want to ask any questions or check out the server discord a bit, here's a link for you. https://discord.gg/E6Z9gYSwat

Again, I seriously cannot see this server failing, it's got sooooo many great features with soooo many more on their way. There are some qwerks that are obviously in need of working on, but that comes with all brand new servers. The current list of mods are great, and are constantly being worked on. Would love to see people with server experience and knowledge come to give advice and enjoy a great new server/community!!! Much love guys!!!!