Sign in to follow this  
LowKee84.1

Dupers?

Posted (edited)

So I've been on DE5635 on Xbox for a long long time now and I managed to establish an apartment base with 10 walls, 6 being metal.

I've had numerous raid attempts but nobody has gotten through to the main stash, until this morning.

I had a feeling I would wake up to this because I saw 4 names on the server list yesterday that I'd never seen before and all had brackets and numbers at the end, which when I googled told me it meant there where multiple instances of that character on the server.

I'm just going to throw the names out there and if they are legitimate then I apologise in advance.

IDon IBrave(1)

LG 511(2)

0n8z(8)

NND33(4)

You can search for them without using the brackets and number and you'll see they're all members of the same Arabian clubs.

Whilst searching for information on the bracket number names and duping in general I found there are groups setup just to dupe, exploit and sell kits. They also post up servers with big bases to target.

Kinda ruins the game for me knowing this.

I really dont get it. You dupe to raid a base to get stuff you could have duped anyway? Clearly just playing to ruin the game for others.

Edited by LowKee84.1

You won’t get any developer feedback on duping. They just ignore it and pretend it’s all good. It can easily be fixed also by just preventing 2 consoles from logging into the same account at the same time or within seconds of each other. 

On 3/22/2024 at 4:45 PM, LarryBERG said:

You won’t get any developer feedback on duping. They just ignore it and pretend it’s all good. It can easily be fixed also by just preventing 2 consoles from logging into the same account at the same time or within seconds of each other. 

Hi Larry, we are aware of this issue and we have replied to this topic multiple times. If you don't see feedback from us, it's because we have already addressed it elsewhere.
Trust us, it can't be fixed as easily as you might think, but we are continuously working on preventing people from exploiting it with nearly every update.
You seem experienced, so I am leaving this information here just in case you would be interested.