Sign in to follow this  
Luthiensk-4f2eb9156b7dca23

DayZ- Unable to join any server -Launcher not working

This morning after a restart I am suddenly unable to join any server. This happens with both the regular Dayz launcher and DZSAlauncher.
I am able to open the launcher - select the server to join.

• the game begins to launch but goes immediately to a black screen and after a few moments it says "not responding." then it gives the error DayZ is not responding, if you select wait for program to respond it goes for one or two more seconds and close completely.
  • Here are the steps I have taken so far to resolve this issue.
  • Went to steam to verify integrity of files - it asks Select the files you want to remove - Settings and Options/Logs/Firewall Rules. the first time I did this I removed the files to get the game to validate  the game files. No errors found on game files
  • I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game.
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Steam
  • Verified my game files several times
  • Checked to make sure the game was not being blocked by firewall - it is allowed by firewall
  • Ran it as an administrator
  • Removed parameters
  • checked the Bulldozer box (with this one I actually got the startup screen for the server to pop up but it does not complete opening the game)
  • cleared my cache/ restarted my PC
  • Deleted all the DayZ files and reinstalled the game

Others are able to join the same server with no issues.

I am at a complete loss - I have been playing this game for over 3000 hours with no issues and now suddenly after a restart Im unable to join any server.

Help!? I love this game my next option would be to do a factory reset to my PC (not something I really want to do as I don't believe that will resolve the issue and then I will lose additional data without actually resolving the problem to begin with).

Posted (edited)

I am having the same issue, my wife is using her computer and can connect to any server. i cannot connect to any hopefully someone can help! i have done everything you have with zero success.

EDIT: IMPORTANT!!

check your vpn, i turned mine off [nortan turned it to auto on my last update] 

i have been able to access all servers on dayz and other games: hopefully this helps as i was about to give up and i tried this.

Edited by sk8boardjunkie
new information