zaxc75

WHAT HAPPENED?

I was walking around [Elektro I believe(?)] in the Industrial area- I had around 11500 blood, not bleeding, when all of a sudden my character decides he wants to shed some of that blood. I look up from my keyboard (I was looking at the time) to see no zombies around, but me at 4500 blood, apparently bleeding my brains out. What happened? :@ (My character ended up dying because the bandages didn't apparently stop my bleeding :(..)

I can only guess and it could have been any number of thing but what seems most likely to me is that you were hit by a bullet.

• Like 2

Maybe you fell from a height?

I actually just had an issue with this last night. My friend that was with me was bleeding and he used a bandage and it had stopped... a few moments later he was bleeding yet again and had to use another bandage. This repeated another 2-3 times before it finally stopped. We weren't anywhere near zombies or other players (he didn't get shot) and he was not sick, it was actually bleeding.

Walking around in Elektro, staring at your keyboard, instead of your screen = suicide.

Sounds like you were shot, I've been shot and killed before and never heard the actual shot.

• Like 1

No bullets... No sounds or anything there was no one there. Just randomly bam that quick down from 11500 to 4500.

AS50' date=' M107 from 800+meters does anyone hear the shot? just saying

[/quote']

Enjoy your ban, hacker.

• Like 2

Bullets + Velocity + You = A Wound

Energy =Mass x (velocity ^2)

If Energy > Blood = Death

If Energy < Blood = Wounded

simple :)

AS50, M107 from 800+meters does anyone hear the shot? just saying

By the ways you look stupid and im glad your banned for hacking HAHAHA

Zaxc it could still have been a bullet. The silenced weapons can be deadly. Though just sometimes a bush or ladder can attack and knock you down. They're quiet but merciless killers.

Zaxc it could still have been a bullet. The silenced weapons can be deadly. Though just sometimes a bush or ladder can attack and knock you down. They're quiet but merciless killers.

5 months later... :P

Ladies and Gentlemen, if you would kindly look at the date in which the OP created this topic...