Andy Malarky

DZXRP | US | XBOX | HARCORE RP | LIVONIA

"Many try, few succeed."

While the chaotic run and gun experience of a public server can be fun, a lot of the greater aspects of the game can be bogged down by being killed and progress destroyed in the blink of an eye. Base-building, putting together a car, fishing/hunting, and scavenging a zombie hellscape more often than not gets you lost in the disarray of having to constantly worry about being shot and killed by someone you’ll never see or meet.

Our 18+ community is passionate about immersive gameplay and respectful interaction. We're committed to providing a gaming environment that's enjoyable, fair, and free from toxicity.

At DZXRP, you're not just surviving – you're living. From base-building to scavenging, every action holds meaning and impacts your journey. We welcome all playstyles and offer an evolving narrative shaped by our players' actions.

Join DZXRP today, and make your mark in our captivating DayZ universe.

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/X58WBUhamg

THE LATEST:

🐾 From the Shadows of Livonia, "The Panther" Speaks:

"In the heart of Livonia, where the whispers of the past mingle with the cries of the present, lies a secret buried beneath the wings of fallen birds. These steel carcasses, scattered across the wilderness, hold the keys to understanding the chaos that engulfs our land. But beware, for not all is as it seems. The truth is shrouded in shadows, and only those with the courage to delve into the darkness will unearth the secrets that lie within.

I, the one they call 'The Panther,' have watched from afar, moving silently through the veil of night. The time has come for the truth to emerge from the depths of silence. To those brave enough to seek it, follow the trail I have left for you. Decode my messages, uncover the wreckage, and piece together the puzzle of Livonia's aerial enigmas.

But heed my warning: the path is fraught with peril, and there are those who would keep these secrets buried. Trust in your wits, arm yourself with knowledge, and let not the shadows deter your quest. For within the remnants of these downed aircraft lies the power to change everything.

The journey begins now. Will you rise to the challenge, or will you let the secrets of the skies remain lost to time?"