ChineezCam

Freezes loading into server/permanent desync

Question

Hey!

I’ve seen a few questions like this but no fixes, so I’m here desperately hoping to find a fix. 
I’ve been playing DayZ on my Xbox one S for years with no problems, but I got an Xbox series X last week and was mainly excited to play DayZ on it. Booted it up, but it either freezes on a blurry main menu screen and doesn’t load me into a server (official or community) or it loads me in, but I’m permanently desynced. I’ve scoured the web and feel I’ve tried everything. Reinstalling the game (on internal and EHD storage), reset MAC settings, changed DNS settings (8.8.8.8, 8.4.4.8), cleared cache of both the game and the entire Xbox, even changed the MAC address to what my old Xbox one S was, but still nothing.

This is my favourite game, was excited for this above all else on the series x and now I can’t play it. Pulling my hair out over here, any help would be great.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I’ve got the same thing going on. Done all the same things as you. I’ve got a few thousand hours played, definitely my go to game. Now… It’s stuck. Please help us @bohemia