Kyiara

ValentineZ contest

Dear Survivors,

Whether in a duo or flying solo, whether celebrating Valentine's Day or not, we hope this contest will bring a smile to your face. Choose your category:

Duo: Which friend or significant other would you choose to win the DayZ bomber jacket with you? Let us know why this person is special to you.

Solo: What DayZ-themed pick-up line would you use to make a charming impression on someone you fancy?

Rules: 

• You can compete in only one of the two mentioned categories (Duo x Solo). 
  • One entry per person
  • Send your submission (pick one option only)
    • by Twitter DM (make sure we confirm receive)
    • tweet us using #ValentineZContest
    • post your submission into this thread
    • post your submission on Facebook under the announcement post
  • Deadline: 21st of February 2024

Prizes:

Duo: 1 winner + friend (1x DayZ bomber jacket each)
Solo: 1 winner - 1x DayZ bomber jacket

Winners will be selected internally.

Good luck!

Valentine_Contest1.jpg

"Are you a fresh spawn? Because you've just respawned in my heart, and I'll protect you like my last can of beans in Chernarus."

• Like 2

''Is that a zucchini in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?''

My ride or die rebel, I've know this man for 4 years and he's helped me through some of my lowest moments. he's always my duo whether it be DayZ or real life, I can always count on him to have my back. Plus he's a damn good shot with an m16

• Like 2

2/14/09 (after infection) To my left I see a stunningly abhorrent creature in a nurse outfit stumbling from a dilapidated blue building.though it's painfully obvious, as her cheek melts from her face, I drunkenly float over by her and ask, ,"arggh'Heyyy, do you hrrave any of thaat'infection in you ?" "NOOO!" She scream lies.. I flash my best smile, which is tough with no lips and a hanging eye and smittenly ask,"wouurlld you rllike sommme'arrg?" #ValentineZContest Solo

🏆Hello Survivors,
We've been absolutely blown away by the incredible entries we've received. Your creativity and humor have truly brightened our days, especially with those hilarious pick-up lines!
However, as much as we'd love to reward everyone, we had to narrow it down to just two winners. Without further ado, allow us to announce them:

💗Solo: @ChimneyLive "Do you believe in love at first sight or do you need to respawn again?"
💕Duo: nev (sent via DM) "I would choose me and my shipmate to win the dayz bomber jacket with we have been out to sea, deployed for 7 months and are ready to be home and playing dayz again!!"

UmKx5YfL.jpg

Thanks to all the participants❣️
Congratulations to the winners! We will contact you shortly.