Sign in to follow this  
sparta436

Hacker spawns planes and cars for everyone on Seattle 13

So its pretty much the best hack ever but its still unfair play. A guy named "hacker" (yes that was his name) spawned every player in the server onto the NW airfield, took all their gear and then spawned every vehicle in the game on the airfield. The message "Destruction Derby. Start your engines." was then posted on everyones screen. It was kinda awesome to be honest but i lost my nvgs and l85.

I assume that the player that hacked the server was "hacker" because of his name lol.

Happened at 6:20 US Eastern.

it was actually pretty fun. i crashed a russian fighter jet into vybor, got video of it too.

Lost all my stuff though :/

This is at least creativ. Suxx that you lost your gear but i prefere this way to loose it over a dumb nuke script :D

yeah it was actually fun as hell. I died the first time (seen here:http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=25f0plf&s=6) and then walked back to the airfield just to participate in the aircraft races. I'll upload that video soon.

Hmm, well at least it wasn't malicious...

Yeah, I was there too when this happen, I didn't lose anything because I discon as soon as it happen, but yeah it sucks when shit like that happen. :(

Reports hacker, uses hacked vehicles. Makes sense.