Sign in to follow this  
Turret-35

19th Arcturan Guards on Discord - Gay & Transgender Clan

19th Arcturan Guards originated as a group of gay guys & transgender people doing sexual stuff to each other & with each other before we started playing video games for the first time back in the late 1990's. We are not just a Clan playing video games. We are a group of gay guys & transgender people that take care of each other sexually. We run our Discord like a Social Media Platform of Streaming, watching videos & chilling out while eating and drinking mixed with playing video games. We do more than just play games. We use webcams and have lots of Man-Love-Bromance within the 19AG ranks and outside of the 19AG. There is lots of Man-Love-Bromance to go around for everyone to feel very welcome in our Discord. You can come and go as you please at any time with no strings attached. We welcome anyone to come and do what they like enjoying on our Discord. We are very sexual just so you know.

My name on Discord: La Loca Turreta

My original name in all my games was Turret. My character in all my games had a sex change going from male to female. It would only be correct to have the correct pro-noun for all my characters in all my games. So I changed my character name from Turret to La Loca Turreta. It feels so good now to be called La Loca Turreta.

Edited by Turret-35